🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791

Hi Fahad,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
itunu_oke
Community Member

I made my withdrawal on 27 may 2022 (Direct to local bank transfer) 5 days have passed , payment not received in my local bank account. There may be some problem at your end because everytime i got the payment within 15 hours of time into bank account. I would request Upwork support to please trace transaction.

Hi Oke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are referring to the withdrawal you initiated on the 17th of May? If so, I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mehreenashraf123
Community Member

Hi,

I had withdrawn payment to my local bank account on 11th of May, 2022. It was supposed to be in my local bank account on 16th of May, 2022. It's been more than a week now and I've not received my payment yet. This has happened for Ist time and never happened before. Can you please help me in this regard?

Hi Mehreen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ameera_a
Community Member

Hi.

I have requested a wire transfer to my local bank account on the 17th of May. While it had my correct name and contact information, I have made a mistake in one digit of my IBAN, and my bank notified me that the transfer had to be bounced back to Upwork and I need to try again with the correct IBAN.

I would like to ask if I can initiate a trace request to see where the amount is, since my available balance on Upwork still doesn't show it.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Ameera,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you so much Annie Jane!

Hello Ms. Annie Jane,

My account processed an autopay yesterday the 25th and it said payment have been sent to my local bank, however I checked the bank but nothing reflected. Usually all payments made in my account would take hours to reflect in my bank but this time its not. Can you please check mine as well? I am overthinking now. 

Hi Vivia Claire,

I have checked your account along with the transaction that you're referring to and it looks like it's been successfully processed on your account. When your payment arrives depends on your withdrawal method, but can take more than eight business days. If you haven't received your payment after eight business days, let us know and we’ll be more than willing to initiate a trace for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
gm082506
Community Member

Hello.. I haven't received my pay in my BDO bank account, I always use the same account on a weekly basis... My colleagues who uses the same bank has already received their pay yesterday. 

Hi Kathleen Vanessa,

I checked, and I'd like to confirm that one of our agents has updated your ticket providing more information about your concern with your withdrawn funds. Please check your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
morena_libra18
Community Member

Here we go again, UPWORK! PAYMENT REMAINS NOT CREDITED TO THE BANK! 

Hi Jane, 

~ Avery
Upwork
crymzee
Community Member

I've Withdrawn the funds into my local bank account after a long time on the 18th of May 2022.  Today I checked there was attached my last banking account which was changed from the bank due to the type of account and the account is not operating after that as the bank assigned me a new account number just with a different prefix (Branch code) rest the account is same. Now I contact my local bank they are saying that they cannot do anything in this regard so please contact with sending source. I'm trying to submit my issue over customer support or want to open a ticket in this regard but unfortunately, UpWork has a user-friendly interface. 

I didn't find any way to contact Upwork support directly they are just in looping me between the irrelevant articles.

Now I want to reimburse the amount into my UpWork account back is they any way that Team Upwork can assist me in this regard. 

Muhammad Wasif Ali 

Hi Wasif,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I  can see that you were able to open a support ticket. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
farooqlancer46
Community Member

Hi there,
My payment has failed and the balance returned to my Upwork account. on 24-5-2020 I made a withdrawal via ACH bank account but today I got an email saying that your payment has failed and they didn't tell me any reason for failing my payment request.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Notice that: I'm using the "WISE"  US bank account details for withdrawing money. 
now today I again removed the Wise US bank account payment method from Upwork and added it again and then again I made a withdrawal and I am still waiting for the payment to come into my bank account. 
please guide me on why Upwork failed my payment request.
Thanks & Regards
Farooq Butt

Hi Muhammad,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
10a4d7e5
Community Member

Hi. I withdraw my payment from upwork since more than 10 days and it didn't reflect on my local bank account.  What's seems to be the trouble?

Hi Asmar,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your funds yet. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ebere-okoye
Community Member

I applied for direct bank withdrawal since for over 12 hours now and haven't recieved it yet. I've been withdrawing money before, why is this happening.

Hi Eberechukwu,

Thank you for your message. I see that the fund withdrawal is still under process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cusi_jaison
Community Member

Hi!

I've been using Upwork for more than a year now and this is the first time I'm having trouble with the payment. I usually receive the payment within the same day but it's been days already and I still haven't received my payment yet (about 4 days). I'm not sure if it's because of upwork or the bank. Any one in the same boat as me?

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thank you so much in advance! 

Hi Jaison,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to your Local fund transfer initiated on May 27, I see that the transaction is still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi!

Oh okay got it. Got it. I guess I'll be in touch if the problem isn't resolved in 8 days. 

Thank you so much

amirijaz1983
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I requested payment of $...... from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account on 25th May but till now i have not received that payment in my bank, i also tried to track payment from my bank but they are saying that they have not receive any instructions yet. I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.

Looking forward

Hi Amir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process.

Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Can you please help me regarding my payment? I tried to track that from my bank but still they are unable to track that.

As per Upwork "Expected date of delivery of my payment is 26-May-2022 - 31-May-2022"

I also want to create a ticket of my issue, can i get direct email of support team or live chat option to resolve?

Please check the issue of my payment

Hi Amir,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bell1792
Community Member

Hi, my payment has been processed last week Wednesday. I usually receive my payment the same day but until now, I have not received the payment. 

I learned that my local bank has changed my account number and I haven't updated the account number on my Upwork account. I called the local bank if the pay was initiated, they said if Upwork processed the pay to the old account number it would go back to Upwork that's why I am now asking for support to trace the payment. 

I already changed the payment method on my Upwork account. 

Thank you and I hope someone could help me solve my problem. 

attached is the email about the processed payment. 

Hi Abel,

I would be happy to help. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you

~ Nikola
Upwork
tahirimran63
Community Member

I made transaction into local bank on Feb 20, My account was closed and transaction was made through upwork (Obviously I didn't know my account is closed) but now I've reopened my account, but the payment is not received.

Hi Aun,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked your account and I can see that the withdrawal transaction back on February 20th was successful. You can validate this by going to your transaction history and contacting your bank. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you for responding to this I've already reviewed I'm checking with my bank as well. I'll get back to you about this. 

e78732c4
Community Member

Hi there! Can you help me fix this? I've been trying to withdraw my funds to my local bank numerous times but it keeps on returning to my earning. This is the emails I've been receiving. Please help me with this. 

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Hi Roy,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
agent143
Community Member

Hi 

Kindly help, I still not received my payment after 9 days in my local bank account. please suggest what i should do?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with receiving your funds. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jemanel0906
Community Member

Good day! I withdraw my fund 7 hrs ago and still haven't received the 2nd email confirming that the payment has been processed. It's very unusual as I normally receive my funds from my local bank in less than 7 hrs from the time I request the transfer. Hope you could help me verify what's going on. Thank you.

Jemanel,

You may wait few days to receive it. As you have gotten confirmation email "Payment has been processed", so Upwork has proceeded at their end. So you may wait patiently few more days.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths