🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
c28085e9
Community Member

I set up to get paid and scheduled it for today. Upwork has rescheduled for next Wednesday as next payment but my balance has not changed. 

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out. The balance has not changed as there were no withdrawals today. The transaction will reflect on your transaction history in real-time. I hope this clears things up! Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
dff62cf4
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I have the same problem. BDO is usually on time when it comes to making available the payment sent by Upwork via BDO.

Now, it's already the 24th (payment should be available between Aug, 22 - 24), and the payment is not reflected yet on my bank account. I want to ask for Upwork's help which was mentioned on your post. Just to clarify, when you said 8 business days, is it 8 business days starting from Aug. 22 or from Aug. 24?

Thanks!
Nathan

Hi Nathaniel,

It would be eight business days from the day you withdrew the amount. 

~ AJ
Upwork
d04d06f4
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I keep getting reply that the in bank account does not match the name on Upwork, but the name in my account is exactly the same.

Please what should I do?

Hi Afamuefuna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that the name has been updated already and the name mismatch has been resolved just earlier. Generally, it can take up to 48 hours for the team to review the name mismatch on your account. If our team finds an issue with your payment method, we will reach out to you directly with instructions on how to correct it. You can learn more about this here.

Please let us know if you still need our assistance and we'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Joanne. Highly Appreciated

Hello, 

I initiated a wire transfer this morning to a Nigeria. I was paid in naira instead of dollars. I want my payment in the currency in applied for. I cannot bear this huge loss, as this money was earmarked for something very important. How can this be handled?

864c2f55
Community Member

Hello upwork, 

Please help about my withdrawal process haven't received the clarification about payment processed or at least notification on email. Just email for requested, not processed yet. Please if me did problem or some mistakes for upwork, i'm really sorry and i apologize for all. If my client on trouble, also apologized him. Please we need wise solution. Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Hanom,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the fund withdrawal initiated on June 8th, I see that this is still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, same thing. I did the withdrawal 09/07/2022 and up until now the funds is not showing in my account. I have received an email saying that it has been processed on that same day. Ref: 519346718. It has been days now and I badly need the money. Is there anyone who can help me? It is usually instant when I do the transfer. 

Here's my ticket number Request #37265833

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Chona,

Thank you for your message. As seen on the attached screenshot, the Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ayaibanez
Community Member

Hi! I withdraw the payment yesterday direct to my local bank and until now it is still not in my bank account. I need help please.

Hi Aya,

Thank you for your message. I see that your fund withdrawal is still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
7d5b3f48
Community Member

Hello,

Can I ask your team to check for me that I requested a withdrawal process from the platform four days ago and have not received payment until now. This problem has not occurred on any of my previous withdrawals and the customer service centre has not responded to me.

Re: Payments not received 

Hi Hoe,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. We appreciate your patience as the team is working through a high number of contacts. They'll be addressing your submitted support tickets as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
7d5b3f48
Community Member

Can I know approximately how long it will take? I have been waiting for a long time but still haven't got any reply.

Hi Hoe,

We sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have checked your account and I can see that multiple tickets have been created with your concern. A gentle reminder from Upwork, please avoid filing several tickets with the same concern so that the team who will handle them can assist you more efficiently.

You will surely get an update through a support ticket and your email from one of our team members with further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we address your concern. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
7d5b3f48
Community Member

Hello.

I would like to ask if anyone can assist me in investigating this transaction (Ref ID: 483385479). I requested a withdrawal on 5/6/2022, and today is the 5th day. I hope someone can take care of this for me as soon as possible, I don't mind if you credit the money back to my account, and I can request a second withdrawal. Thank you

Sincerely,

Hoe

daviduppies
Community Member

Hello, 

I have been faced with the same issue for about four business days now. No moderator has gotten back to me. The withdrawal I made on the 6th of June 2022, failed to deposited into my account. This has never happened before. What can be done about this?

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
annolivar
Community Member

Hi

I havent received my payment yet. It usually arrived to my bank half an hour after withdrawal. It’s been almost 5 hours since I withdrew my funds. 

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your message. I see that the transaction was initiated today. 

Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
albutra_joeric
Community Member

Hi,

Just checking to see if others are have also experienced this issue. I made a withdrawal from my Upwork balance to Direct Local Bank. I usually receives the email saying 'Your payment has been processed' after 30 minutes to an hour then the amount is credited to my local bank. 

Right now it has been 7 hours since I made the withdrawal and still didn't received the email.

By the way, I am a top-rated plus freelancer and we usually do withdrawals every Friday here in the Philippines.

Hi Joeric,

I can see you were able to chat with one of our agents about this. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach back out!

~Andrea
Upwork
jason_bautista
Community Member

I made a withdrawal today like 6 hours ago but it hasn't reach my bank account until now. This is the first time this thing happened.

clearly an issue with upwork based on the long queue on CS chat. started at number 21 some 45 minutes ago. 

I"m sure it's about this issue. I hope they fix it very soon. there are bills to pay 😞

Sorry to hear. I was wondering what's going on. Yeah, it looks like it is there issue.

Hi Jason,

Please keep in mind that, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. 

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can also delay your funds.

~Andrea
Upwork
yeemichaeldavid
Community Member

Hi,

So I withdraw my money 06/10/2022 to my local bank and up until now (06/11/2022) its still not on my bank. It usually just take an hour to arrive on my bank every time I withdraw money, I don't why its taking too long now.

Thanks.

Hi Michael,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank.

~Andrea
Upwork
cjigna
Community Member

Hello there,

I withdrew my fund on 10th june 2022 but I didn't receive the funds yet. I checked at the bank they said no issue from their side, need to check with upwork.. Can you please help on this?

Thanks in advance!

Jigna

deardipu
Community Member

Jigna,

Sometimes it takes time. It has been already 3 days. You may wait upto 8 days (mean still more 5 days) to see what happens. If you don't receive it after 8 days, by then you may request Upwork to track it.

Hi Jigna,

Thank you for your message. I see that you initiated a Direct to local bank fund withdrawal on June 10th. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5a623e68
Community Member

Hello everyone! I made a withdrawal on the 8th of June, Upwork sent me a message that my withdrawal has been completed. I went to my bank on 10th and was told they've not recieved any pay,ent from Upword. Today is 14th June and I am yet to recive my money. Should I be worried? Thanks

Hi Joyce,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
54a07044
Community Member

Hi,

I did withdraw on Jun 04, 2022, but I haven't received the payment in my account. I contacted to my local bank and they said they haven't received the money. The reference id for withdrawal is 483316861.

I need help with this. 

Hi Yam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

Thank you for the reply, the ticket is still not showing in my ticket list. I am not able to add the support request either

Thanks

Hi Yam,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the support team and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths