🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
ashiffinance
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
98768b8b
Community Member

Does this happen everytime we get paid? Or only for the first transaction?

aminebenayed
Community Member

Hello, 

i have transferred funds on 07/04/2024 (Ref: 682972436)  and 10/04/2024 (Ref: 684458641) to my local bank, i have received on my local bank account the withdrawal of 10/04 but i have not received the one of 07/04. what should i do?

regards
Amine Ben Ayed

Ask your bank for the details as a starting place.

mhz_fahad
Community Member

Ref Id : 684529575

My transaction not yet received in my account, this is second time happening with with my transaction and also it's my 2nd withdrawal. Could you please solve this issue permanently for me? 

Hi Mahmud,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and can confirm that the withdrawal was successfully initiated. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Upwork
27c6ed3d
Community Member

Hello

Please I mistakenly made a withdrawal yesterday not knowing that the account I sent it to has a bank limit below the amount I withdrew from upwork.

I called my bank customer care just to know what is wrong and they told me about the problem. 
I was told the money will be automatically sent back to the sender within 24hrs. 

How will I know when my money has been auto-reversed by my bank to upwork(sender)? and also when will I have access to my fund when the auto reversal is completed?

Hi Otuyemi,

Thank you for your message. The funds should be auto reversed to your Upwork account in case the transfer is not completed. This can take up to eight business days. Feel free to message us if you do not see the funds in your account after 8 business days.

- Pradeep

Upwork
onluna
Community Member

Hi im ihsan from indonesia

Can someone help me check payment status.

Upwork Ref ID684817268

Thank you

Edit: problem solved.

Payment has been received

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9b7c9abb
Community Member

my payment was processed on 8th april and i usually receive my money within 2-3 hours. its been 8 days however and i have not received my amount. todays is the 16th of April.

Hi Maria, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Just to clarify weekend days are not counted as business days. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
446c5ea5
Community Member

Please don't initiate the scheduled payment

I don't want payment in my local bank. I prefer Payoneer. Please cancel the scheduled payment initiation to the local bank.

Hi Naeem,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and it appears that the withdrawal is already initiated from your Upwork account. I regret to inform you that we are unable to stop or reverse the fund withdrawal initiated on your Upwork account. 

- Pradeep 

Upwork
d317f1e4
Community Member

Hi moderators. I requested for withdrawal of my earnings today april 17,2024 at 8:02am but i did not receive processed confirmation. I checked my bank account and I also did not received the funds yet. What shall i do.please help

Hi Charmaine,

I checked and it seems that the transaction you're referring to is still in process on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
541ffb62
Community Member

You should need to wait some business days for receiving your payment. Also you can check out your profile settings to make sure all informations are correct. Make sure to check you have no Tax issues. If all are okay, and payment is not received after waiting kindly contact on upwork support team as well as your local bank. It might be issues on their system. 

Hope it might help you. Thanks 🙂 Stay Safe, Stay Secure!

ashishvekariya
Community Member

i was transfer balance on Apr 1, 2024 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

Hi Ashish,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Typically, I withdraw payment every Wednesday. Whenever I receive the payment processed email, it usually reflects in my local bank account within 2-3 hours. However, today, it hasn't appeared yet. It's been 6 hours since I received the email.

Has anyone else here encountered similar delays today?

Thank you.

Hi Frances,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
mahjie
Community Member

Still have not received 2nd email that payment is being processed.

ansari_danial
Community Member

I haven't received the withdrawl amount of around 120$ in my bank account, it has been around approx 4 months , I have contacted my bank they have said they haven't recieve any payments on such days.

Hi Danial,

Thank you for coming back and letting us know. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
397c7718
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Typically, I withdraw payment every Wednesday. Whenever I receive the payment processed email, it usually reflects in my local bank account within 2-3 hours. However, today, it hasn't appeared yet. It's been 6 hours since I received the email.

Has anyone else here encountered similar delays today?

Thank you.

gaile0417
Community Member

Hi, I processed withdrawal today to my Unionbank but it's not reflecting yet. Usually, it will be credited within 2 hours after withdrawal. Can you please help me to check?

Hi Arlene,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 7 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
urenab22
Community Member

Hi, I withdrew my existing balance to my local bank account on 19th April, Ref ID 687078531. I cannot track any payment and no updates from my bank so far. Can you help please?

Hi Urenab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
37e25d8e
Community Member

So it's been , close to 12 hours since my payment was processed , can't seem to track down . Please can I get feeback on your side so that I can take some steps from my bank side too 

Hi Rishav,

I checked your account and can confirm that the withdrawal has been successfully initiated from your Upwork. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths