🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Work History Not Showing
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Tegar F Community Member

Hi Upworker!

I already have the hourly contract finished and got feedback, the client ended the contract when payment in work in progress, but after one week more, the feedback still now showing up.

May I know about this problem and the solution?

Thanks

Best Regards

Tegar F

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Tegar,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to so that I can check and assist you accordingly? You can find Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to Terms & Settings tab.

In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract and feedback should show on your work history. For Hourly Contracts, you receive your earnings according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola
Tegar F Community Member

I sent you via DM please check it

Alba F Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

Md Nazmul Hasan D Community Member

Hi Alba,

It may take upto 14 days to show on your Upwork profile after ending a project. 

Md Nazmul Hasan D Community Member

Alba,

Moreover, who did it let be ended either you or your client? I am asking because:

An individual must have to leave a feedback who ends the project. If your client ended it, ze would leave a feedback and it would show definitely. 

Numrah F Community Member

I have just completed a job. My clients has paid me and given a nice feedback. Neither the feedabck nor the earnings are visible on my profile. What should I do? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Numrah,

I can see the job in question is visible in your profile. If you still can't see it on your end, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies? Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Keith H Community Member

It's been three days since I completed my first job and neither the job nor the feedback are showing on my profile. I've seen similar posts but none of the advice has worked for me.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your message. The completed contracts will appear on your Upwork profile only after the client card is successfully charged on the contract. I see that you recently completed an Hourly contract which started and ended in the same week. All logged hours on the hourly contracts are billed as per the weekly billing cycle. Your contract should appear on your job history after the client's card is charged successfully this Monday. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Keith H Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

My work history is still not showing on my profile. 

Thanks,

Keith

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Keith,

Thank you for following up. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Yasir S Community Member

I am hired in a single job two times..Once buyer contracts me as a fix priced which was completed and ended. After two days we made a new contract which is an hourly basis and now at this weekend everything going good but on my profile, there is only a previous job is showing and a new one is not showing and I believe a new contract will go longer which would help me to upvote kindly look at this and let me know thanks Yasir

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to? You can find Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to the Terms & Settings tab.

~ Nikola
Yasir S Community Member

Pavlo H Community Member

Hello, here is an issue, recently I completed a contract (04.15.2022, hourly contract), but it's not showing in my work history. Also, I've seen similar posts that indicated that the work should be shown in Work History within 24 hr after successful payment. 3 days passed after completing the job and there is no payment also, should I worry about it? or everything is ok for now?

Thanks in advance.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Pavlo,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Yasir S Community Member

Hi i checked but there should be 2 in progress ...now there is only one is showing

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Yasir,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not yet received payment for the most recent contract that you have. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history.

For hourly contracts, your funds become available for your to withdraw following the weekly billing cycle. Once you receive payment for this contract, this should show under your 'Work in Progress' section of your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Keith H Community Member

Thanks Nikola! It's now showing up.

Nidhi S Community Member

Hi,

My contract with Id: 30128590, doesn't show on my public profile.

Can you take a look and suggest why this could be happening?

Regards,

Nidhi

Petra R Community Member

When you say "Public profile" - do you mean when logged out of your Upwork account?

Only contracts which resulted from job posts that had their visibility set to "public" are shown when not logged into Upwork.

Also, contracts don't show at all until some payment has been made

Nidhi S Community Member

Hi Petra,

When I say 'public profile', I meant: I am still logged in  -> I went to 'my profile' -> I clicked on 'see public view'.

I think the second scenario may be the reason why it doesnt show - because it started just this week.. I have logged hours but may be it wont show until the client has done some payment.

Thank you!

Hassan A Community Member

I have completed a hourly project and recieved 5-star rating as well but that project is not showing on my profile

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths