🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Client Feedback
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your follow-up. I have checked your account and I can confirm that the client's feedback is still displayed properly on your profile. By looking into the screenshot it looks like you're not logged in to your account. Can you try logging in to your account after you clear cache and cookies and see If the issue persists? 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Michelle B Community Member

Hi Arjay, thank for replied. The recently feedback still not showing on my public profile, only the others feedback. I cleared the cache and everything.  I want it to be displayed on my public profile, since its a great feedback but still the recently feedback still not shows. Thanks.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the contract that ended on May 2, the same already appears on your Upwork public profile. If you are referring to any other contract, please share the job title so that we can look into this further.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

I thought it has already displays, but still over and over back to no shows again. Here is id no. id 30223721 and screenshot. Please, I want it to be visible on my public profile. Thanks

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

I checked and can confirm that this contract is visible on your public profile.

~Andrea

Hello Andrea,  its not visible,  not in my public profile displayed. It's just only other clients feedback. And I want it to be visible in public like others my clients feedback. Please check the screenshot, thats  the only feedback, but I want the recently feedback with my clients shows on my public profile. Please check.

Thanks for clarifying, Michelle. So you're referring to feedback in your profile other than the one in the screenshot, correct? I checked and it looks like some of these jobs were private by the client's choice. Please note this is the reason why they won't show on your public profile if the user is not signed in.

~Andrea

yes Andrea thanks. How about my recently feedback? is it private?

ID no. 30223721

It looks like this one is public, Michelle. I'll ask one of our agents to reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Mariusz P Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile.

Please I need help fixing this because it limits my chances of getting another client.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Mariusz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your profile and can see the feedback left by your client. Could you please clear your cache and cookies, and browsing history? You may also want to try using a different browser. Then let us know if you still don't see the feedback.

~ AJ
Upwork
Brian A Community Member

My client ended a contract on Friday, and I gave her feedback, but it has not been reflected on my profile though it is a $1 job.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Brian,

In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract and feedback should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

Let us know if you can't see your client's feedback after receiving funds for this contract and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Fatima Z Community Member

Hi, I have an issue. I have a client for whom I create an Android & IOS App, and also create a landing page for him. I completed that task, and he left very good feedback as It's shown in my contract details but when I saw it in my work history. That feedback does not appear there. There is mentioned that "No feedback left by the client". Why is this happening? I attached both screenshots here. Kindly have a look on that.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ahsan S Community Member

Ask support, they will refresh your profile and it can be visible then

Martina P Community Member

Really. How about he refresh his profile himself.

Come on guys, you don't need to bother support with even the smallest issues. 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Fatima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like the feedback you are referring to is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still unable to see it on your end? 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Jawad A Community Member

My client has given me feedback that is shown in contracts but in my profile project's menu it is not shown neither on customer side  

Jawad A Community Member

sir i have same issue please reply me

Hi Jawad,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

~Andrea
Sophie W Community Member

My contract with a client was private, the client left feedback, but it is not reflected in my profile. Tell me, will feedback from private contracts be displayed in my profile?

Md Raju A Community Member

Hi Sophie,

Yeah, the feedback will be reflected your profile within 24 hrs. Thanks!

- Raju

Talha A Community Member

Hi. I am new to Upwork and i have completed a project but it's not being shown on my profile. Any idea?

Sophie A Community Member

It will show in your work history when it will be paid. You might need to give 24h to update from that moment.

Talha A Community Member

its already more than 24 hours, the project ended on 9th and today is 11 june

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths