🐈
» Forums » Support » Review not showing on my work history
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Talha,

The project you're referring to was an hourly contract and your client hasn't been billed yet. Your client will be billed next Monday for the hours you logged this week. As Sophie mentioned, once your client is billed, the contract will show in your Work History. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Sekar Hayyu Rasikh H Community Member

Hi I am currently doing a freelancer job for a week through upwork. But my work history is not appearing ( usually there is supposed to be a job in progress update). Is there any way that I can update my work history? Is not is supposed to be automatically? 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Sekar,

This is by design. You won't be able to see the contract on your Work History until the client is billed. Since you started the contract this week, your client will be billed for the hours you've done next Monday. After that happens, you should be able to see the contract on your profile page. Feel free to check out this help article to learn how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Wajid K Community Member

Hello,

I have completed the jobs successfully and also exchanged the feedbacks with 5 star ratings but still they are not showing on my profile work history.

Thanks

John K Community Member

Wajid, if you completed an hourly job this week, you won't see a review until you receive payment because the client has a 5 day review period. 

I received a new review on Thursday 9th June from a client that I can view when I go into our contract (which has now ended) but my profile has not updated the number of jobs I have completed and has not displayed the clients review... how do I fix this? 
Thanks in advance 🙂

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Hannah,

This is by design. You won't be able to see the contract on your Work History until the client is billed. Since you started the contract this week, your client will be billed for the hours you've done by Monday UTC. After that happens, you should be able to see the contract on your profile page. Feel free to check out this help article to learn how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Hannah M Community Member

Thanks Luiggi! Really appreciate the help 🙂

Corbin B Community Member

I am having the same issue, with my feedback is not showing on my profile

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Corbin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Usama G Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Usama,

Generally, the feedback would reflect on your profile within or after 24 hours for a newly ended contract. I checked your account and it is now showing. 

Please know as well that spamming the forum is a violation of our Community Guidelines. Please refrain from posting about the same topic more than once moving forward.

~ AJ
Upwork
Adeba R Community Member

Hello, I need help. As of 21 June 2022, my profile showed 89 work hours completed but now it is showing 88 hours on my profile. And it happens multiple times to me. Please assist on this issue.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Adeba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Sidra R Community Member

Hi,

This is my profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019a1a5d0159c565a2

but is not updated with the latest completed projects and feedback. 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sidra,

In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. Additionally, I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Sidra R Community Member

Okay sure,

Just wanted to be clear that when I share link of my public profile with someone, the completed jobs show just 50 instead of 164, and the feedback is also not updated.

Ayoub B Community Member

Hi!
My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer are not showing up on my profile.
My job completed last night.
I see the feedback in my contracts field, but it is not shown under my profile.
Kindly help me.
Will wait for your help.

Thanks.

Luqman M Community Member

It takes a bit of the time for the feedback to disply on your profile

Darla A Community Member

Hi! I need help with my profile. A client just dropped feedback (my very first feedback) for me last June 29, 2022, and it's July 5, 2022 now. I read that it should appear after 24 hours. My profile is in public. Here is my profile: Darla A. - Office 365 & Data Entry Professional | Technical Support - Upwork Freelancer from Taguig,...

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Darla,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on your first project! In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

If your contract and your feedback are not visible after you receive funds for this contract feel free to let us know and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Darla A Community Member

Hi! I appreciate your assistance. My earnings are now showing but the testimonial and work history isn't. Can you help me with that?

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Darla,

Thank you for following up. Please know that the Work History section will be updated once the funds for your completed contract become available on your account. 

Could you please confirm if you submitted any testimonial requests? If not you need to request a testimonial by following the sets below:

• Go to Settings, then My Profile.
  • Scroll down to the “Testimonials” section.
  • Click on “Request a testimonial.”
  • Enter your client’s contact information, including a link to their LinkedIn account.

Once you’ve completed your part, we’ll email your request to your client and let you know when we hear back. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Darla A Community Member

Hello I appreciate your help. Work history and feedback is now showing. I guess I just had to wait. I thought feedback will be the same under Testimonials. 

Mariam T Community Member

It has been 2 weeks and the job ended successfully, but the job is not showing in my upwork profile even though it is not, in progress.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths