🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: review not adding work history section
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Md Harun,

I believe you're referring to the hourly contract that ended last 28- December. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. I can see that your earnings for that contract are currently "In Review". For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Arjay
Upwork
Md Harun O Community Member

so a review appears on my profile when the client reviewed?

Hi Md Harun,

That is correct! The final payment for that contract is currently "In Review" on your Overview page. This represents hours logged last week that are now under review by your clients. Clients have 5 days to review their work diary.

The feedback will appear on your profile 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. You may want to check the article I've shared above for more details on when you can expect the funds to be processed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Md Harun O Community Member

I understand now thanks for your help

Mir Hamza B Community Member

Hi,

I just ended my first contaract on UpWork successfuly. The client has left his feedback, which I can only see on the contract page. Why my work history is still empty and their is no feedback on my profile?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mir Hamza Baloch

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Mir Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Antonio G Community Member

I have the same problem...

Anas M Community Member

Hello,

The client gave me the ratings and feedback, but in my profile, It is saying that "No feedback given".

I can see the feedback in the contract but it is not showing on my profile work history.  Thanks in advance.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Anas,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Gunvant P Community Member

hey Upwork

I have done 4 jobs and 1 in progress so actually, 5 jobs showing in the statistic 

but not showing my last completed hourly-based job in my profile only shows 3 jobs in completed tabs and 1 in progress

almost the contract closed 6 days ago but still not showing in the profile

c32ece94_0-1673296740597.png

Hi Gunvant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I believe you're referring to the contract that ended last 04- January. Please note that your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Arjay
Upwork
Tharshi P Community Member

i just completed a job today but it's not showing under Work History on my Upwork Profile

Hi Tharshi,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see the contract you're referring to has reflected your profile here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Tharshi P Community Member

Hello Arjay,

Thank you for your response. It's showing up now.

Apinia R Community Member

Hi,

I have a question to ask, my client paid me 3 times:

1st milestone $9

Bonus $3

2nd milestone $30

But the paid amounts not showing on my work history, is there anything wrong?

This client is a long-term client and still requests to use my transcription service.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

~Apinia

Q.png

Hi Apinia,

I have checked and it looks like the payment for that contract is currently Pending. Please note that when your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You should be seeing the amount on your profile (Under Work History) once the payment has been successfully processed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

I have no more pending payments, but the paid amount has still not shown on my profile under Work History.

Please kindly check it for me. Thank you.

~ Apinia

Hi Apinia,

The feedback will appear on your profile 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. Please let us know by tomorrow if the feedback is not reflecting on your end and we'll look further into that for you. We truly appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi again Arjay,

It was 24 hours already, but my earnings haven't shown yet. Please kindly recheck. Thank you. -Apinia

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

What do I have to do with the support ticket?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for your message. The support ticket was created to investigate your issue and assist you further. I can see that one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Oh, I see. Thank you for your clarification.

Thank you for your prompt response. I'll let you know the progress tomorrow. - Apinia

Arie A Community Member

My clients are leaving me feedbacks but they're not being posted. I think there might be an issue with my account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths