🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Missing Work History
Page options
Azam R Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717
Syed M S Community Member

Can You please help me? Why my first order payment and the ratings is not processed yet in my profile?

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your account. In general, the feedback will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Syed M S Community Member

Yes, I checked it now and it is there ThankYou Annie for your response!

Kazeem B Community Member

I don't know what is happening, I can't give feedback of my client and also my client gave me bonus since 5 days ago till now it hasn't reflect on my account and I need to buy connects 

Iffat J Community Member

Jakir A Community Member

You can eagerly wait for 24 to 72 hours. In the meantime, Upwork will automatically solve your problem… 

Iffat J Community Member

Thank you

Alyssajoy C Moderator

Hello Iffat!

Contracts appear on your profile when the client pays at least $1.00. (It usually takes about 24 hours to appear)

Depending on the type of your contract, you can learn how they are paid here:

Get Paid for Hourly Contracts 

Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts 

~ Alyssa
radu b Community Member

Hi Upwork Moderator.

I've completed my last job on last Saturday. The client has ended the contract on Sunday. But I can't see the review in my profile page. Also, when can I see Job success score instead of Rising Talent in profile page?

Job title: Help needed with a small React Native project using BLE

Thank you in advance.

Hi radu,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your account. In general, the feedback will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Maureen F Community Member

I have 3 contracts that are marked as completed. Only one of them shows up in the Work History on my profile. They've all been completed for over a week. Is there something I can do?

Thanks!

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. In general, note that contracts may take up to 24 hours to show, provided that the client has already been billed for the contract. However, I took a closer look at your contracts, and there are no earnings for those not showing on your work history. 

Please remember that if the client has paid you at least USD 1.00, any feedback they leave for the contract will be displayed on your public profile. Ended contracts, in this case, will be under the completed section. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Safar A Community Member

I have made contract and client hired me throught that contract. The client's work and feedback is not showing on my profile main page

Hi Safar,

I checked your account and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your account. In general, the feedback will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Ehsan A Community Member

I have done this job "Seeking an Amazon Product Listing Expert for Our Store's Listings" but didn't shown in my work history.

Please add this job in my work history. Thank You

Best Regards
Ehsan Ali

Sophie A Community Member

it is showing now.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ehsan,

Generally, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

I've manually generated your profile. You should not see all three contracts with client feedback on your profile. Keep up the fantastic work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ehsan A Community Member

I have done this job "Walmart Expert Needed" but didn't shown in my work history.

Please add this job in my work history. Thank You

Best Regards
Ehsan Ali

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Samuel E Moderator

Hi Ehsan, 

Thanks for reaching out! I've requested a reset of your profile work history, the job should now be visible on your profile. 

Thanks for posting in the community. 

~ Samuel
Avel U Community Member

I think I have the same issue. Though I do have the reports section fine, the problem is with my profile's completed job section. Recently completed task/s are not showing.

Johnabi R Moderator

Hi Avel,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have reviewed your profile and I can confirm that the jobs have now been displayed on your work history.

Please note that by default, only jobs with $1 or more in earnings will be displayed on your work history. The jobs whose earnings still show on the "Work In Progress" tab on your reports overview page will not be displayed on your profile yet. Only once your client has been successfully billed, will the jobs be displayed on your work history. Also, jobs where you give a full refund to your client, will not be displayed on your work history since technically, they will have less than $1 in earnings.

Regards,

~ Johnabi
Sehrish J Community Member

Hey Everyone!

I've completed my 4th job on Upwork five days ago, but the review I received for it is not showing on my profile. Is there a specific reason for this delay, or is there something I need to do to ensure that the review gets displayed on my profile. I also Ended contract from my end! does anyone else here know what the issue might be? Thank you

Lina Sukma H Community Member

Hi Sehrish

I got the same issue just a couple months ago. I decided to get back to my client and ask whether she had given me the feedback or not, my client said that she gave me the feedback already but it just didn't show up on my profile.

Hope someone from Upwork can answer your question.

Alyssajoy C Moderator

Hi Lina, 

I have escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Alyssa
Terry S Community Member

First see if a review has been submitted: Click Reports | My Reports | Weekly Summary by Client, then find the job and select it then click the Details tab.  The review should appear on the right hand panel.  I noticed it appears here first before it appears in Work History.  It should only take a few hours after the client submits to then appear in your Work History.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths