🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: A project is not been shown on my profile
Page options
zaynullabiden
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

I have recently completed an hourly project of the client named **Edited for Community Guidelines**. The work has been completed successfully as she ended the contract and left a good comment with 5 star rating and its been 24 hours now and I can't see that project listed either in completed or in progress.
How can I find out the reason for that, as this was a good comment and rating which can help me boost my profile so I wanted to have that listed on my profile. 
Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Zainulabiden,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
spectralua
Community Member

Dont rush. It will be shown within 48 hrs after money received. Just wait.

4dff13ac
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, have a wonderful day!

Upwork team recently my client left me a feedback but it not showing on my profile, I have attached the screenshots, if there are any resolution of it please fix me for my future jobs. I will be very grateful.

Regards.

Lubna Bibi

Hi Luban,

Looking at the screenshots you are sharing, your client has not yet provided feedback on the contract. Your client has 14 days from the date you ended the contract to leave their feedback; once they do, you should see it reflected on the contract. You can check this page for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f8031655
Community Member

Pls I am having issue with my id card I have submit my id card slip with all my name attached still not accepted what is what is happening 

6e08feda
Community Member

I completed my first job on upwork and my client left a feedback but the feedback is private. Can this be made public please? I really need it to be public so I can grow on upwork. Thanks! 

Hi Jedidiah,

I can see that the feedback you refer to is already displayed in your public profile. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3b959cff
Community Member

I just received an offer from my client for a cover letter punch-up, and it was an hourly contract while using manual time, but then I delivered the project and he ended the contract, and my earnings have not been visible.

3b959cff_0-1716078493743.png

Here is my earnings dashboard.

3b959cff_1-1716078601383.png

Here is my profile, it showed the hours that I spent in working for him and not the earnings.

Kindly help me look into it.

Did you received money already? It will be updated then. Money on the way excluded from that statistic.

No, I'm yet to receive the money. I've not added my payment method.

LuiggiR

Hi Zainulabiden,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths