🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

718 REPLIES 718

Hello again.

Thank you for the response.

I think you might have been confused with the similarity in title of the latest 2 completed jobs(I have attached the image below). If possible can you confirm again which contract ID you are refering to?

I also tried clearing cache and cookies and logging in again but not visible yet. I don't see it from the mobile app as well. I only see the rating on the contract page. Contract ID is 35457376(the one ended on Nov 23). 

Thanks for helping!
Screen Shot 2023-12-27 at 3.59.57 PM.png

Thank you for clarifying, Billion. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

I was hiring freelancers for tiny task and the same thing happened to them.......they were thinking I'm very mean by not leaving feedback and they're completely newbie in upwork - I can imagine how frustrated they are......and they don't have that courage to ask me about it until I asked them why the feedback isn't showing.  I remember there's one newbie I've hired who did the complicated job in just 1 hour and of course I gave him excellent feedback but it takes 3 weeks until I discovered it still showing "no feedback" on his first job.  IMO, I think this technical issue should be fixed.  Put yourself in shoes of newbie freelancers getting their first job and so excited to do it and gave their best but in the end they get frustrated thinking the first client didn't even appreciate their hardwork.  

Have a nice day ~

7b62ea43
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

Five-day security period has passed, actually it has been one week but I still can't see the client feedback on profile although I see the feedback on contract page. (Contract ID: 35814068)

Hi Guney,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
arslan_mughal
Community Member

Dear Team,

A contract ended over 20 days ago, and the client gave me feedback. The feedback is showing on the contract page but not on my dashboard. Please support.

Thanks.

Hi Mirza,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
iamkhatkar
Community Member

Till now, I have got 26 jobs on Upwork. 11 Ended, 14 are active, and 1 job is going to start soon. That means 25 jobs should be there on my profile. But I'm seeing 24 jobs. What's the problem??

Hi Amit, I checked out your profile and I count 26 jobs in your work history 11 + 15.
See the screenshot attached.

But on my profile, the total number of upa.pngjobs are still 24.

Please update the exact number of jobs on my profile. It's 27 now, still showing 26.

Hi Amit,

Could you please check your profile now?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, Team! Please update the exact number of jobs on my profile.

Hi Amit,

I have reset your profile and you should be able to see 25 jobs on your Upwork profile now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks, Pradeep!

Hi Pradeep, 

Contract ID 35804161
Milestone approved on December 27th, but the job count hasn't changed. Please check it for me too. 

TIA! 

Hi Namita,

This is by design. Your milestone was released, but your funds aren't available for withdrawal yet. Generally, as long as your client has paid you at least $1 and the funds are ready to be withdrawn, the job will appear in your Work History. You can check this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zainmanna
Community Member

Hello!

So recently I accepted an offer with the job titled called "Virtual Assistant" but then the client changed it to "Data Analyst and Virtual Assistant" but this new job title only appears to me in the contracts section, private to me I mean, and it is not showing publicly on my profile. Why? What could be the reason and how to solve it? 

Thank you

Zain M wrote:

Hello!

So recently I accepted an offer with the job titled called "Virtual Assistant" but then the client changed it to "Data Analyst and Virtual Assistant" but this new job title only appears to me in the contracts section, private to me I mean, and it is not showing publicly on my profile. Why? What could be the reason and how to solve it? 

Thank you

Have you talked to Upwork support? The AI chatbot on support helped me solve almost a similar issue. I would recommend you try out that support feature on the help page or raise a ticket.

No I haven't. Okay I will.

Thank you. 

Do you know how can I raise a ticket? 

Hello Zain,

That is because the funds for that contract aren't available yet. The job will be displayed on your public profile as long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn. In your case, since this is an hourly contract, this should be the Wednesday following the client's review period, which begins on Monday UTC and ends on Friday, after the week on which you track your hours. Here's an article with more information about how the weekly billing cycle works, and check out this page for more details on when your client's feedback will appear on your work history.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

The job is showing on my public profile. The point is that the new "job title" that was changed by the clinet is not showing publicly on my profile. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nshoukat
Community Member

My client dropped feedback but it is not visible in my profile.
Kindly check this issue.
It is about recent client feedback whose name is: **Edited for Community Guidelines** and another feedback is from **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank You
Nadia

Hi Nadia,

I looked at your profile and the jobs you're referring to do appear on your profile. Here's a screengrab of what I see from my end

~ Luiggi
Upwork
simonaduffner
Community Member

I have several jobs that have been closed and finished for a long time but they are still showing as in progress. I ask the clients and they said it has been closed. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Hi Simona,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your contract will appear under the Completed jobs tab on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6282ffe7
Community Member

I'm logged in. I've tried on both the app and the website but my feedback is still not showing and they were left by my client almost a month ago.

Hi Favour,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
690d69ad
Community Member

I need to add client responses to my feedback on my profile. So other clients can see my feedback.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Could you please show the client response on my Upwork profile?

Thanks

Hi Roshni,

Could you please share the Contract ID for the job you're referring to? You can get the Contract ID by visiting My Jobs> All Contracts> Select the Contract in question> Details Tab here. We look forward to your response and will gladly assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
690d69ad
Community Member

Contract ID - 33453349

Hi Roshni,

Thank you for sharing the contract ID. I checked the job you are referring to and I see that there is no public feedback left by the client for this job. The client has responded to the feedback left by you and this will be visible on your client's profile and not on your public profile. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
5178ecb4
Community Member

I am experiencing a strange issue where the total hours initially displayed under my profile for a completed project are now showing less after project completion. Additionally, I am unable to see feedback and the project I completed under the profile section.

Hi Waseem,

It looks like you are referring to the total hours shown on your profile. Please allow some time for it to update. It usually takes up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne Marie, Its almost 48 hours now, I dont see Completed Job tab as well and I dont see total hours under main profile. can some help me to fix this.

Thanks,

WY

Hi Waseem,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The total hours on your profile only reflect the hours paid and should not include hours that you have logged and have not been reviewed yet.

I see you added hours for this week and they should be under review by next week. Once you're paid for those hours, they should be added to your profile's total hours

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

Thanks for your reply, Before ending the contract all hours were showing under my profile paid or non paid. As soon as cliend end the project and have 5 star reviews and good feedback, the hours where I woked on the project disappeared from profile.

Thanks,

WY

Hi Waseem,

Apologies for the confusion. I would like to clarify that your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. This is applicable to any contract where you have received at least $1.00 USD from the client. 

I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that it was an hourly job that started and ended in the last week. For hourly contracts, your feedback will appear after the client pays for the hours you worked in the previous week. You can find out how the weekly billing cycle works here

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths