🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

719 REPLIES 719

Hi Waseem,

Apologies for the confusion. I would like to clarify that your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. This is applicable to any contract where you have received at least $1.00 USD from the client. 

I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that it was an hourly job that started and ended in the last week. For hourly contracts, your feedback will appear after the client pays for the hours you worked in the previous week. You can find out how the weekly billing cycle works here

- Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Hello recently, I have executed contract on fixed price but my contract showing in work in progress instead of work history. How can I r solve this

Hi Waseem,

I checked your account and saw that this contract is recently started and is still active. Contracts that are active is shown under the 'in progress'. Contracts that show up under 'work history' are those that have ended not the ones that are still 'in progress'. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne

This should be shown in my profile "In progress" but not item shown in work history.

Waseem

Hi Waseem,

The job will appear on your Upwork profile only after a minimum of $1 payment is successfully processed on this contract. Feel free to message us if need any other assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep

Thanks for your quick reply, but the payment has successfully received by the Escrow and my contract is still active. I didn't understand a minimum of 1$ payment is successfully processed on this contract ?

Waseem

Hi Waseem,

Your contract will appear on your Upwork profile as Completed within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal.  

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Pradeep

This project is not showing under my profile's work history. However, my project is active and received payment in the Escrow.

Waseem

fd2d6dbb
Community Member

Hi,

I've waitied 4 days for clients feedback to show up on my profile, but still nothing.

I left the feedback to client, he left a feedback for me, we closed contract.

fd2d6dbb_0-1706275107386.png

fd2d6dbb_1-1706275132811.png

Looking forward for someone to fix this.

Hi Mehmed,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
freelancerfil
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same problem with a project that ended last November. 
I received a feedback and I can read it but it's not visible on my work history

Hi Filippo,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I have completed 3 jobs. When I look at my profile from the clients view, it seems that 2 jobs have been completed, but there is only 1 comment in the evaluation section, although there should be 3. When I click on my projects and scroll down, my 3 comments appear there. There is a confusion and I want my works to be completely visible on my profile, I would be happy if you can help me.

86894b31
Community Member

Hey in my profile I have a problem
I finished a job and It's been 48 hours since the client ended the contract and gave me 5-star feedback but my job number in my profile is still 4 instead be 5 and also my JSS doesn't update it as well

Hello Sayed,

This is normal. The job won't appear on your profile until the funds the client paid you for the project become available for you to withdraw. You can monitor your payment status by visiting the Reports Home page.

In addition, JSS updates every two weeks, so if the contract impacts your score, it'll be reflected in the next update, which will be on Feb 18, 2024. You can learn more here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
86894b31
Community Member

thanks a lot, Luiggi

82fc3a4e
Community Member

I did completed an hourly contract of 10hrs. When the time limit is ended i ended the contract and gave client a feedback. I still dont see the hours + job number + $ added to my profile to show.

Any help on this?

Thanks !

Hi A K M Faizul,

Thank you for your message. You need a minimum of $1 earning successfully proceed on a job to see those stats on your Upwork profile. All logged hours on the hourly contracts are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. Your profile will be updated to include the completed job after your earnings are successfully processed and available on your Upwork profile.

- Pradeep

Upwork
82fc3a4e
Community Member

Today 3/4h ago I completed my 3rd job. But after 2h its showing earning is added to my profile. But 3rd job completion not showing. May i know when it could show or what could be the reason?

Thanks for your kind reply!

Hi A K M Faizul,

This is by design. The job you are referring to will reflect on your Work History and your stats after the funds you've earned become available for you to withdraw. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this happens five days after the client releases the funds from escrow. You can share this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1e4317dc
Community Member

How long does it take for a completed fixed project contract and project catalogue  job to reflect in my work history? Thank you in advance, as I await your prompt reply.

Hi Monisola,

Contracts you're currently working on or complete with any client become visible on your profile after they've paid you at least $1 and your funds are ready to be withdrawn. You can learn more in this help article

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e73d13a0
Community Member

Hello, everyone. Why can't I see feedback on my work? It's been 3 days.

Hi Vitalii,

This is by design. The feedback and stats for the recently completed contract will appear on your public Work History after the client has paid you at least $1, and it's available to be withdrawn. Once your earnings for that contract become available to be withdrawn in accordance with the weekly billing cycle, then it should appear on your public history. Feel free to check this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
kemoyrichez1
Community Member

Hello community. 

When and how does the work history show up on your account?

I assume it will show up on details for both fixed-priced and hourly jobs, but does it take a while to process before it shows up on your profile?

Thanks

Kemoy

Hi Kemoy,

That's correct; your contracts will show up in your Work History once the client has paid you at least $1, and it's available to be withdrawn. You can check out this article to learn how the weekly billing cycle works and when your funds become available.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks alot! I appreciate the feedback. 

e8ad05d7
Community Member

Please fix this, as my client feedback didn't show up on my completed jobs history. Thank you!
e8ad05d7_0-1709713131437.pnge8ad05d7_1-1709713141633.png

fd2d6dbb
Community Member

Hi,

I am encountering the problem of client feedback not showing again, I had the same problem month ago and Upwork Support assited and the feedback appeared. - The support gave me advice to always let my clients close contracts to make sure the system recognizes their feedback.

Now, I asked a client to close the contract first and after everything done properly the feedback is not showing. 
I did everything right - Waited 24 hours, Both provided Feedback, Contract closed, ...

fd2d6dbb_0-1709730703211.png

P.S. - This is not consistent problem as I closed multiple contracts between these 2 occasions and it works every time but it happened again.

Looking forward to resolving this ! 
Thank you.

Hi Mehmed,

I want to clarify that this is by design. The contract isn't showing because you haven't yet been paid for the hours you've tracked. Contracts may not show on your Work History and reflect on your stats until the client has paid at least $1 on that contract, and those funds are available for you to withdraw. Feel free to check out this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fd2d6dbb
Community Member

Thank you so much, I knew this before - Hourly contracts take time to get you paid but I thought once the client closes the contract the funds will be available immediately.

Thanks for clarification !

d3f65d3d
Community Member

My client and I ended our contract on January 3rd. But the feedback they gave me isn't showing up on my profile, even though I can see it when I check the contract details.

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f593c2ac
Community Member

This was my first time taking on an hourly project on Upwork.

I wrapped it up 2 days back but still can't see the client's review on my profile.

Any tips on how to make the client's feedback show up?

Really appreciate your help, thanks!

Hi William W,

Nice topic. I visit your profile and i can see your clients review. I guess you dont give any feedback your clients thats why you can't see it now. but after 1 week you can see it. You should give a feedback in you client. Then its can show quickly. Upwork.jpg

Thanks, Salakuzzaman.

I've already given and received feedback 3 days ago right after I finished the job.

but, I still can't see that review on my profile. maybe I misunderstood something

Nice, but it's not a big panic setuation because other people can see it. (your clients feedback). i send you sreenshort. After few days you can see it. Please Focuse on other new jobs. 

Best of luck.

I'm pretty new to Upwork, so I'm still figuring out how it all works. It's been 3 days already. If it shows up after a few more days, that's fine. Thanks for your help.

Thanks again.

If you are new i will suggest you please go Academy menu and finish " Learn about Upwork " all chapter. It will me more helpful for you. 

Thank you.

Hi William,

The hourly job you're referring to isn't showing because you haven't been paid yet. Once your earnings from the job become available for you to withdraw, it will reflect on your history and profile stats. You can visit this article for more details on how the billing cycle works and see when your earnings become available. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths