🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback Not Showing On Profile and "Clie...
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717
0e971092
Community Member

Recently completed my 2nd job but no client feedback showing on my profile even submitted.

Hi Muhammad,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
82be45f1
Community Member

Hello Upwork community,

I hope you're all doing well. I've recently completed 2nd jobs, but for some reason, only one is displaying on my profile. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? Are there specific steps I should take to ensure that both completed jobs are visible on my profile?

Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Bhaskar,

When I look at your profile, I can see both jobs are showing. Would you mind clearing your browser cache and cookies or checking from a different browser?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
82be45f1
Community Member

Could you please check the total number of jobs?

https://prnt.sc/GSEERDhU5yvu

Hi Bhaskar,

Could you please check your profile now? It looks like the profile is showing 2 jobs now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, it works!

d7a2b376
Community Member

Hey Support.

Last Monday I received a direct message from client and worked for 2 hours on a new contract. And also received feedback from him too. This is shown on the 'all contracts' page. But the last contract details do not appear on my profile.

Could you please check it?
Thanks

Hi Oleksandr,

I understand your concern. Your contract and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile after a minimum of $1 in earnings is processed and available on your Upwork account. Logged hours on the hourly contracts are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. That said, your contract will be visible after the earnings are processed on your contract. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
0e971092
Community Member

Recently completed my 2nd job but no client feedback showing on my profile even submitted.

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that you reached out to our team already. You can access the ticket here where they provide more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
0a1a0fcb
Community Member

I have completed 2 video editing projects for 2 different clients on "fixed-price" contract. But on my profile it is showing "Total jobs as only 1". Here is the link of my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/ranas7 .

Kindly help me with this issue. 

Hi Rana,

I took a closer look at your profile and confirmed that you have two completed contracts under your Work History. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or clear the cache and cookies of the current one? Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
hchiang3
Community Member

Hi, it's been 14 days since I completed my fixed price contract on Nov 22 and it shows the funds were received. In my contract, I can see the buyer left me a rating and feedback, but on my profile, it says "No feedback given". Please help, thanks!

Hi Hanna,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5d246508
Community Member

Hello. Why is one of my client's feedback still not showing on my profile?
She submitted it on November 16th.

Contract ID: 35053682

Hi Danielle,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0b20e64f
Community Member

I have completed 3 jobs on upwork but only 2 are showing on my profile, but the earnings of all 3 are visible. The Contract is also closed. The Feedback given by the client is also visible. But "Total Jobs" showing on the profile is only 2. Please solve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi Pravesh,

Thanks for reaching out. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it’s ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. If you're not sure when your payments are ready to be withdrawn, please see this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork
satvik07
Community Member

Hi, my latest project is completed. But still "Review" is not shown in my profile. I can see "Review" from the contract. Waiting for your help.
Also One client "Rehire me" and completed the contract after 7 to 10 days and give review but still "Review" is not showing in my profile..

Hi Satvik,

Your earnings must be cleared and available on your Upwork account for the job to appear on your Upwork profile. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

One of my project is completed also payment is clear so why it is not reflection also the review can see in contract. but not showing in my profile

Thank you for following up, Satvik. Could you please confirm the job title you are referring to?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Got it..
Thanks

Thank you for confirming the job title, Satvik. I found two jobs with the same title. You can see one job under 'In Progress' tab and another one under the 'Completed jobs' tab. There is no feedback left on the job seen under the Completed jobs section.

- Pradeep

Upwork

One of my recent projects is completed also payment is clear today and the client gave us a review so why it is not reflected in my profile.?
Job title:-  = Looking for experienced laravel and vue js developer

Thanks

Hi Satvik,

We've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
3e6225a4
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

I have been noticing for quite some time that jobs unrelated to my field of expertise are appearing in my job feed. I have specifically saved search criteria related to my own field, but I still receive job listings from different domains. Could you please review this issue? I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best Regards,
Arslan
Wordpress Developer

108f7c6f
Community Member

Hello,

I completed my job, the contract was ended, and I got feedback, but the job is listed as "in progress" on my profile.
Regards

Hi Gjorgi,

The contract you're referring to is still active, and the feedback you received is Mid-Contract Feedback, which is why the job still shows as "In Progress" and with feedback. You can speak with your client about ending the contract, or you can end the contract yourself by going to My Jobs, choosing the contract in question, and clicking on "End Contract" from the menu options. Feel free to check this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7b7bad00
Community Member

Hello,

Feedback and rating of one of my jobs is not showing since almost 15 days. The client said he has provided ratings and feedback.

Hi Vivek,

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Total jobs is not updated in my profile

Hi Jon Pauline,

I've just refreshed your profile. Could you clear your browser cache and cookies or check again from a different browser? Let us know how many completed jobs you now see on your end.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
50097bb2
Community Member

I am new on upwork. My client gave me hourly rate work. I worked for her. She was also new to upwork, after completion of her coaching session. I ended the contract from my side. But I am not sure if the client paid or not even I got an email she gave me feedback. Please guide me because again she gave me work where I need to teach her 4 sessions in a week per session 20$ I am going to charge. So please let me know if the project that I completed yesterday is completed. The procedure that I adopted is fine. So I do further accordingly. And when I get paid because on my profile no feedback no payment showing that is pending to be released.

Hi Irfa,

That is because the funds for that contract aren't available yet. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. In your case, since this is an hourly contract, this should be the next Wednesday following the client's review period, which begins next Monday UTC and ends on Friday the same week. Here's an article with more information about how the weekly billing cycle works, and check out this page for more details on when your client's feedback will appear on your work history.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7b62ea43
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

I recently completed a contract (Contract ID: 35814068) where both the client and I have left feedback for each other. However, I am experiencing a discrepancy in the feedback display on my profile and the contract page.

1 - On the "My Jobs" page, the "Ended contract feedback" section still shows "Client is awaiting feedback," even though feedback has been exchanged, and I can see it on the contract page.

2 - The "No feedback given" message is displayed on my profile, even though feedback has been provided and is visible on the contract page.

I have waited for more than 24 hours after the contract ended, and I understand that the platform might experience delays in updating information. However, this issue persists.

I would appreciate any guidance or assistance in resolving this matter. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation? Is there a way to ensure that the feedback is correctly displayed on my profile?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Guney,

I can see that the job you're referring to ended recently, and your payment for this contract is currently pending. Please know there's a five-day security period before you can withdraw your earnings for said contract. Once the funds become available for withdrawal, your feedback should become visible on your public profile. You can learn more in this help article

~ Luiggi
Upwork
820c3432
Community Member

Hello Luiggi, I believe I need a similar help.

I am not seeing the feedback on my profile as well. I can confirm the following:

- I can see the feedback the client gave me on my contract page
- Payment has been processed and
- 24 hrs have passed(It has been a month actually)
- The work has ended
- Payment amount is a lot lot greater than $1
- Contract ID is 35457376

Thank you!

Hi Billion,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your profile and can confirm that the feedback is already showing. In general, as long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it’s ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will then be displayed on your public profile. If you're not sure when your payments are ready to be withdrawn, please see this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths