🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

713 REPLIES 713
30e5ca4f
Community Member

Hi

A client wrote a review for me, and it´s not showing up when I view my own profile. He says it shows on his side, but I wonder.. Is it there for anyone else?

Hi there.

is the job from the client still ongoing?

I've got the same issue, though as far as I know it won't shown on the profile since we're "still working with the client".

Hi Audun and Fajar,

I've manually generated your profiles, you should be seeing the latest information now. If you still don't see what you're expecting please let us know which contract you're referring to so we could check further.

~Andrea
Upwork
05e5ebfc
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently completed a job and received positive feedback from my client. However, I've noticed that this feedback is not visible in the work history section of my profile. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue so that my first job feedback is displayed correctly on my profile?

Thank you for your support.

Hi Vikram,

I checked your account but I was unable to find any recently ended contracts. Could you please share more information about the job you're referring to?

~ Joanne
Upwork
05e5ebfc
Community Member

Yeah sure , The Contract ID is  34849274 and  End date : for my client contract Sep 17, 2023, Please let me know Is this details helpfull for you or not. 
Thank you for your support 

Thank you for clarifying, Vikram. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
05e5ebfc
Community Member

Thank you for your support Luiggi 

88391be7
Community Member

Now sure what went wrong. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks. Tom

15a41c1b
Community Member

I recently completed my job with 5 star rating but client feedback not showing on my profile. contract id 36881227

Hi Arzoo,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Joanne
Upwork
e9ef7bdb
Community Member

Hi. I was just wondering why my profile is showing that I have completed two projects, while the totoal amount of earnings and reviews are showing up accurately for the three projects that I have actually completed, and the respective contracts concluded upon "completion of project". 

Would appreciate your help and guidance. 

Thank you. 

Hi Muhammad Sohaib,

There may be some delays in updating your profile. Please allow some time for it to update and display the information accurately. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e9ef7bdb
Community Member

Hi Joanne. 

I have another question regarding the same topic so I thought I'd add it here. I've recently completed a job and submitted work which was approved as a milestone. I have two questions. Firstly, the contract beyond funding after approval of that initial milestone has not ended and is still active. Is it ok to let it remain that way and what are the implications of this. 

Secondly , this was my second unique client, so would be get a JSS soon or would that require feedback after having ended tbe contact. 

I was wondering if it's ok to let the client add more work if there is any for me , as milestones to the same contract if it remains open. Is that something that's advisable. Would appreciate your perspective and advice on this. 

regards

sohaib 

0cc80454
Community Member

Hello support team, I recently completed a job successfully, but it doesn't appear in the "work history".need help in this issue

Hi Abdumalik,

That is because the funds for that contract aren't available yet. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. In your case, since this is a Fixed-Price contract, this should be after five days from the date the client released the funds. Here's an article with more information about how the weekly billing cycle works, and check out this page for more details on when your client's feedback will appear on your work history.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0cc80454
Community Member

thank you

4c73d220
Community Member

Hello. I've finished my contract but it disappeared out of everywhere and I didn't get paid for it.

Hi Deniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the contract you are referring to so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

https://www.upwork.com/nx/wm/workroom/36816052/overview

I'm referring to the following contract. I should've got paid 13 hours today, but I wasn't. Contract was completed successfully with reviews and is also not showing on the main page of my profile. It seems to have disappeared.

Thanks for confirming, Deniel. You can't see this contract in your public profile because the funds you earned aren't available for you to withdraw yet. You should see the status of the funds by visiting your Reports Home page. Once they become available, which should be by Wednesday UTC, it will be visible. You can visit this page to learn how the weekly billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4c73d220
Community Member

Hello Luiggi, as far as I can see they are considered "Under review" (by the client) and not pending, however, we have conluded the contract already and the client was satisfied. What should I do?

Hi Deniel

No further actions are needed from you. When working hourly contracts, we automatically invoice all time that you log in the Work Diary to the client. The invoicing schedule is as follows:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary
  • Week 2 — Your clients receive their invoices on Monday and are given until Friday to review the work
  • Week 3 — Your earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You may want to check this page for more information about getting paid for hourly contracts. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
rajibbapy
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new to Upwork, so I wasn't sure how to receive client reviews. About a year ago, I completed a fixed job and received a notification to review my client. However, towards the end of 2023, I worked with a new client, and upon completing the job, I noticed there was no feedback. I'm not one to pressure clients into writing reviews, so I assumed they hadn't provided one. However, today, when I revisited that job and checked the details tab, I discovered that the client had indeed given me a positive review with a 5-star rating. I was pleasantly surprised, but unfortunately, it didn't display on my profile, and I'm unable to reciprocate with a review after 3 months.

As a newcomer, showcasing positive client feedback is crucial. Is there any way to rectify this situation?

Hi Rajib,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

I'm waiting for the reply. Thank you!

Thank you!

59fb632e
Community Member

My client and I gave feedback to each other and 48 hours already passed, but client's review is not showing up on my profile. I need some Upwork employee to fix that on my profile.

Did you received money already? 48 from that time.

08ffca3a
Community Member

Hey,

The client has given the feedback and I am able to see the feedback in contract. But I am not able to see on my profile. 

Hi Vimlesh,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
08ffca3a
Community Member

Hey, 

I got the feedback from the client. I can see the feedback on my contract 
but I am not able to the feedback on my profile. 

Hi Vimlesh,

I see that you posted recently about this and Arjay shared more information about this with you in his post. Let us know if you have additional questions. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1f91375a
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue. It's been 1 week since I have got feedback still it's not showing on my profile. I thought it may show after 1-2 days but it's not showing. Please help me. Feedback will help me getting next job so do something ASAP.

Hi Nitish,

I see that you haven't provided feedback for this contract yet. The feedback system is double-blind; you cannot see the client's feedback until after you leave feedback for them or until the 14-day feedback period expires. You can go to your My Jobs page to find the contract and leave feedback for the client. Feel free to check this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths