🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717

Mostly it shows on your profile within 24 hours but sometimes It takes 48 hours also.

Awesome feedback Billal, congratulations on a job clearly well done!

0d018923
Community Member

I have completed two jobs successfully recently with 5-star reviews but reviews are not showing in my work history.

Have you received any comments along with these 5-star ratings?
Can you share the screenshot for the same?

Hi Usman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ab1a1e35
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I and my client already ended the contract, both of us also already gave the feedback. But the contract is still shown in tab 'In Progress', instead of completed tab in my Profile.

Please kindly help me to check if something wrong, or do I need to do anything else?

Contract link: https://www.upwork.com/nx/wm/workroom/33603524/details

My contract: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

But in my profile:

ab1a1e35_1-1685583917673.png

Thank you so much.

Van Minh

Hi Nguyen,

I've manually generated your profile and you should now be seeing three completed jobs on your profile's work history. Please see this screenshot to validate the action taken on your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ab1a1e35
Community Member

Thank you

e8017396
Community Member

Can anyone please tell me that how many days take upwork to update a job in Upwork profile. I got hired in 29 may but still my recent job is not updatingin my profile.

Please tell me

Thanks in advance

Hi Kartik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. I can see that you've been hired for a fixed-price contract, which means that you can expect an update on your profile's work history after the payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

~ Arjay
Upwork
9527d3c1
Community Member

Hello, my most recent online project is finished. But my profile still doesn't have a "Review" section. From the contract, "Review" is visible. awaiting your assistance.

Hi Mahmud,

Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, the payment for this contract has not been released yet. Please note that the feedback or will only reflect on your profile when there's an earning for the contract. Kindly wait for the payment to be released in order for this job and feedback to appear in your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
5244c958
Community Member

Dear all, 

I have a client send me a contract via message without job posting (have worked with him previously). After ending the contract, he left a good feedback for me, does that feedback show on profile? 

It's been 24 hours but it have not show on my profile yet.  

Thank you. 

Hi KHANG,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that feedback will only show on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released for the ended contract. I checked your profile and it is already showing. Feel free to reach out should you have afurther questions.

~ AJ
Upwork
fcd4ca33
Community Member

Hello!

The client gave me feedback, the contract has ended & funds are in my profile, but the feedback is still not showing on my profile. Please help.

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
dd4e5eaf
Community Member

I finished a project more than 5 days ago and client gave me great feedback so as am I I can see it in private but its not public still why is that ? 24 hours already passed but its still not public.. 

Money already received? It will be shown after that.

Part of money is recieved and another part is pending its a bonus 

Hi Ani,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
04c1c07d
Community Member

Hi, my latest and first project is completed. But still "Review" not shown in my profile. I can see "Review" from contract. Waiting for your help.

31e39b55
Community Member

Hi everyone, I recently completed a project on Upwork, but it's not showing up in my work history. I've checked my settings and everything seems to be in order, but I'm not sure what else to do. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice on how to get the project listed in my work history? 

cc3da169
Community Member

I completed a job since five days but it’s not reflecting on my profile.

Hello, I completed a job 5 days ago but it’s yet to reflect on my profile.
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Promise,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
b5ac8c67
Community Member

Hi, Andrea G 

I did my first project on 30 June but my work history is still empty but my earnings are showing. Tell me why the work history is empty ?

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
00e8c147
Community Member

Hello, I'm new here!
Somehow I was able to get my order, but it took a very long time for the customer to make a decision, I waited patiently
When he finally completed this order, there is no review and second part of the payment on my page, although the page of the job itself shows both review and payment

hy

Hi Nikita,

I checked your profile and can see that the client's feedback and the total payment are already visible. Would you mind clearing your cache and cookies and checking again?

Additionally, please remember that there's a five-day security period from when the client releases the payment for the funds to become available. If you look at the "Pending" tab under your Reports > Overview page, you will see the dates on which said payments will become available. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
00e8c147
Community Member

Now I see it as well.

I also checked the reports page and now I see the dates.

Thank you!

b64ecc10
Community Member

I have done a couple of jobs related to my main profile title but all those are not updated in my work history and this makes it look like I have no experience in the niche. I have recently completed alot of jobs related to my niche and I would sincerely appreciate it if the work history can be updated to jobs related to my niche. Thank you.

Hi Vivian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Remember that your job will appear on your Upwork profile 24 hours after you have a minimum of $1 earnings processed on the contract. Please provide us with the contract ID for the missing ones so we can further review your concern. You can find the ID by going to the "Details" tab when you check the contract from the My Jobs > All Contracts page—looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb3b311d
Community Member

Hi, I completed a project 3 days ago. The client has ended the contract  but that is not showing in my profile, What's the issue? thanks

Hi Asan,

Thanks for reaching out. I've refreshed your profile, and the job you're referring to should now be visible. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bb3b311d
Community Member

It's showing now. Thank you, Luiggi.

86d34f18
Community Member

hi Luigi! Could you help me?

86d34f18
Community Member

86d34f18_0-1688986301456.png

On July 4(5), the client closed the contract. But still I have not been paid and there is no data for this transaction in Transaction history. I don't understand what is the problem.
For hourly rate jobs, money was released from escrow every Monday and was supposed to go to the freelancer within 5 days. But this time, the completed job is not available in my profile and in "Transaction history".
I got a job from this job long ago. The client wrote directly to my manager. We set a fixed price for this job. The job is still not in the "job in progress" section of my profile. The client deposited the money in escrow.
2 different jobs, 1 different problem. I would be very happy if someone could help me!
thanks!

04c69fd6
Community Member

When I search for my project and find it, then can see, feedback is not showing in my project catalog.

It's been over 7 days and the client has paid me, now showing my eligible earnings. The client has given 5-star feedback. But that feedback is not showing in my project catalog.

Please help me anyone and solved this problem.

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your profile. Kindly clear your cache and cookies, log in, and check again.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths