🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
c80012c7
Community Member

Hi, 

I ended a job on the 19th, the client was really happy and left me a really good review and 5 stars. This is only my second job so I really need that feedback to keep getting jobs. So I waited 48 hours, nothing. Now it's Monday and still nothing. Can anyone help?

Hi Olivia,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
aniketmj
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Client feedback is not showing up even though it's been more than 48 hours.

Can anyone help?

Hi Aniket,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the feedback left by the client on the contract that ended on Aug 28th, this is already visible on your Upwork public profile now. If you still do not see the feedback, please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser. You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
vanillatouch
Community Member

Hi. I have come back recently to UpWork and have already done two jobs. The payments for both have also been cleared for some time now, but reviews are not showing.

It's important to me, as right now, when a client sees my profile they see that my last review is from 2015. This is probably turning them off.

Please manulally refresh my profile so my recent reviews show up.

Thank you,

Pavlin

Hi Pavlin,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
86d34f18
Community Member

Hi guys! I have the same problem.I just completed a project recently and can't see the feedback on my profile.But this job is added to the total number of completed jobs, only the feedback is not visible)
Please,help me
regards,Bekhzod

Hi Bekhzod,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6eb435ab
Community Member

Hey! I'm having some issues with feedback. It shows on my profile when I am viewing it, but in search for talent, for others, it is showing no job history. See

IMG_20220901_103325.jpgScreenshot_2022-09-01-10-33-35-995_com.upwork.android.apps.main~2.jpg

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yusra,

It looks like this client set up their job post visibility to only Upwork users. This is why the feedback for the contract will not show on your profile unless the viewer is logged in to their Upwork account.

~Andrea
Upwork
75453f9a
Community Member

Hi. I completed a work yesterday and was paid but the review the client left isn't showing on my profile yet and it's my first completed job. I've tried editing my overview and it was showing but when I refresh, it leaves again.

What's the solution, please?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015552cf487d5823ab

Data Analysis & Visualization with Power BI? It shown.

Also be patient, feedback shown not asap, it may take an week.

Yeah. 

It's not showing when I'm viewing my profile but it's showing for public view.

Okay. Thank you.

ozodjon_98
Community Member

Hello,

The same problem with me also. I finished the job but review is not showing on my profile. Can you check it please?

Hi Ozodjon,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the Hourly contracts that ended on Sep 3rd and 4th. As mentioned in the solution for this thread, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello, Mr.Pradeep

Thank you for your reply. The jobs has been calculated in totals jobs. But it's still not showing the feedback on work history. Should I wait for that?

Thank you, Ozodjon

Hi Ozodjon,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. As he mentioned, all jobs will surely appear on your "Total Jobs" but your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. So yes, kindly wait for the payment to be processed first, and let us know if you still can't see it on your profile. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5e10d86e
Community Member

Hi My feedback is not showing in my profile and public view, It has been 5 days, please Kindly help in resolving this issue

Hi Owais,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the contract that ended on Aug 31st, I see that there are no earnings on this contract. Please note that there must be minimum $1 earnings for the contract to appear on your Upwork profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have completed a milstone on sep 1 and I have already received my payment today. a client left me a review 5 days ago ,  the reivew is apearing in my client post when i gave him a review, But my review is not showing in my profile and when I view at a public profile kindly help me

Hi Owais,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
399d6404
Community Member

Hi. I've successfully done my first project and finished the contract. The payment from the client has been made, and I've received it. One thing that I'd love to know is why the feedback from my client is only showing the score, not including the compliments he made in that review. When I click it, yes I can see there is an explanation about my work from my client. I just wondering why as I saw other profile automatically showing the score as well as the words feedback in their profile. I hope you get what I am talking here. Thanks in advance

Solved. I've just realized that he didnt give me the words feedback. Thats okay thanks

This client didn't leaved any text for you. It is not necessary.

It may be lazy client, just clicked 5+ and going forward.

a54f7eb9
Community Member

please help me out! My client review is not visible inspite of completing the job and getting paid for it

Hi Utpal,

If you're referring to the job that was completed on Sept 6th, I can see that the client's feedback is actually visible on your profile. If you can't see it from your end, could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9606c66f
Community Member

Hi

I finished the project on 08/Sep/2022 and got the client's feedback. I can see it on the project's page, but it's still not visible on my profile page. Can you please sort out this matter?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Falaq,

I checked and it looks like you're referring to an Hourly Contract. Please know that a contract will only show in your profile once you receive payment from the client for at least $1. 

~Andrea
Upwork
9606c66f
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My first feedback was shown after my payment is in review and that is also a hourly-based contract. But this time it has taken too much to show on my profile.

Regards

~ Falaq

Hi Falaq,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since the payment is not yet credited to your account, the contract is currently perceived as having $0 earnings. Once the amount is in pending status, the review shall reflect on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
adebakaazi
Community Member

Hello. I have an issue regarding my job hours. My profile sometimes showed 135 hours which is correct but sometimes it showed fewer hours as for now it's showing 133 hours. Kindly fix my issue. I requested this 2 months ago but still, my issue isn't resolved.

Hi Adeba,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
adebakaazi
Community Member

Thank you.

3d295825
Community Member

Hello, I have completed 2 jobs on Upwork and I can't find the client reviews or mine displayed on my profile

Got money already? Only paid contracts shown.

Yes, but it still is not showing

Yes, from my side you have no feedbacks.

How many time passed from contracts? It shown with some delay.

Here is a screenshot

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Apr 14 should be shown for sure. Sep 16 may take up to week-two, a while payment security hold will be passed.

Please, what can I do? Who do I ask for help?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths