🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570

Hi Darla,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on your first project! In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

If your contract and your feedback are not visible after you receive funds for this contract feel free to let us know and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
13438fd5
Community Member

Hi! I appreciate your assistance. My earnings are now showing but the testimonial and work history isn't. Can you help me with that?

Hi Darla,

Thank you for following up. Please know that the Work History section will be updated once the funds for your completed contract become available on your account. 

Could you please confirm if you submitted any testimonial requests? If not you need to request a testimonial by following the sets below:

• Go to Settings, then My Profile.
  • Scroll down to the “Testimonials” section.
  • Click on “Request a testimonial.”
  • Enter your client’s contact information, including a link to their LinkedIn account.

Once you’ve completed your part, we’ll email your request to your client and let you know when we hear back. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
13438fd5
Community Member

Hello I appreciate your help. Work history and feedback is now showing. I guess I just had to wait. I thought feedback will be the same under Testimonials. 

marriamtahir1319
Community Member

It has been 2 weeks and the job ended successfully, but the job is not showing in my upwork profile even though it is not, in progress.

Hi Mariam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please provide the contract ID number so we can check?

~ AJ
Upwork

yeah 30810825

Hi Mariam,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like the contract you are referring to is already dispelled correctly on your profile. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still unable to see it on your end? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c_goncu
Community Member

Hi, my latest  project is completed. I have problems, firstly the review was not shown in my profile. I can see review from the feedback in my contract page, but it couldn't be seen in my profile. It was solved in some way.

But now this review which has 4.85 stars did not effect my job success percentage. Normally, this review must effects my job success percentage. It is very important for me. Waiting for your help. Thank you.

83303c70
Community Member

Hi!
My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer are not showing up on my profile which severely hinders my chances of landing the next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Can someone Manually generate my profile to see my feedback in my profile?

Hi Giorgi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
83303c70
Community Member

Yes, everything is fixed, thank you very much

prajwaljaswal
Community Member

Hi I have completed my first job on upwork but is it not showng on upwork

Hi Prajwal,

I checked and can already see your feedback on your profile. Congratulations on your first contract! 

~Andrea
Upwork
prajwaljaswal
Community Member

Hi I have recieved the feedback and fuunds but I am unable to see any of them on my profile

Hi Prajwal,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that the contract you're referring to is now available on your Profile under Work History> Completed Jobs. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if you still can't see it from your end and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
abdullahwahid19
Community Member

Hey, I've done my first work on upwork but it's not showing in my work history.

Hi Abdullah,

Please note that it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to update once funds have been exchanged. Let us know if it still hasn't reflected your profile and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c39301d3
Community Member

Sir my client has approved the payment and it's showing on my profile but the feedback is not showing on my profile. 

Hi Yash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The feedback is now showing on your profile. Generally, it takes 24-48 hours for them to reflect. Moving forward, if it has been more than 48 hours and you still don't see it on your work history, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
829b4ccd
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Why is the client's feedback not showing on my Upwork profile in the last contract till now?

0c0e7752
Community Member

Hello, my total jobs shows incorrect numbers. It should be 28 (22 completed and 6 in progress) but right now it shows 33 total jobs. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!

Hi Aldi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The total number of jobs on your account also includes the completed orders for your Project Catalog. To see all 33 contracts, kindly go to My Jobs > All Contracts.

~ AJ
Upwork
jonathancastro39
Community Member

good morning everyone, I have placed a positive feedback to my last client and it is not reflected in the history and I have qualified it more than 10 days ago, is this a technical problem?

Hi Jonathan,

I would be happy to help. In general, if clients do not leave feedback for freelancers it will show as "No Feedback Given" on the freelancer's profile under the Work History section. However, you can still see your feedback if you click on the contract title. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

ok thanks

63a9a2a8
Community Member

Hello,
I have completed my first job on Upwork. The client is happy with the work I delivered and has given me a 5 star review. The feedback appears in my 'All Contracts' section but still it is not appearing on my work history? Would someone please give me a solution to this? Thanks in advance.

Hi Quazy,

This is by design. Since your client has not been billed for the contract in question, it's still not showing on your profile. Your client will be billed on Monday at 12 noon UTC for the hours you logged this week, and once that happens you should be able to see it on your end. Feel free to check this help article to better understand how the billing cycle works. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
63a9a2a8
Community Member

Thank you so much Luiggi.

63a9a2a8
Community Member

I have completed my first project on Upwork with a 5 star review from the client. However, though the feedback shows in my 'All contracts' section but it is not appearing on my work histroy/profile. Would someone please provide a solution to this?
Thanks in advance,

Hi Quazy,

Congratulations on your first project! In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola
Upwork
63a9a2a8
Community Member

Thank you Nikola. Appreciated 🙂

kfboelter
Community Member

There's a known bug where past work history is not showing on profile. There are threads saying that the case is solved, but that is not true. There's a pending, knowing issue (I've just talked to support).

usmanrs
Community Member

I have the same issue with my profile since I have completed 18 Jobs on Upwork but there are only 2 completed jobs reflected against my profile, the remaining 16 completed jobs are not there, Also Upwork mobile app is not functioning properly for the last two days with " Failed to fetch " or " Something went wrong SSL_untrusted ". Please help  

farheenfatima1
Community Member

Hello Peeps!

I have two jobs that I am working. But one of them is not showing up on my profile. Why is that so? It was a contract initiated by the client itself (invited by the client)

Please help! 

The below images is attached for reference.

farheenfatima1_0-1659616810996.png

farheenfatima1_1-1659616856647.png

Hi Farheen,

Contracts show on your Work History when you've earned at least $1 on them. Please allow for the Weekly Billing Cycle to be complete on that newer contract since it only started last week. Since this is an Hourly Contract, you are paid based on the Weekly Billing Cycle:

Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Your client doesn't need to manually verify the work you completed, they can only file a dispute during the review period. If no action is taken on their end, your funds will be released to you as detailed above.

~Andrea
Upwork
27e8bd16
Community Member

I worked about 17 hours, and the client closed contact with a 5-star ratting. and working hours in the review section.
why does contact not show my in-progress or working history?

And I gave fewer star ratings, can I change the ratings?

Hi Amit, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be advised that a contract will only show as in progress or ended once you receive a payment from the client for at least $1. In this case, after your funds become available, the contract will show up on your work history after 24 hours. 

Edited to add: 

I would also like to let you know that you can find more information about how you can allow your client to change your feedback in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
logo-world
Community Member

Hello everyone!

i just completed a project recently and can't see the feedback on my profile.

hopefully some support team member can help me 🙂

Thanks

Hi Haider,

Thank you for your message. I see that your job is already visible on your Upwork public profile now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths