🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Muhammad H Community Member

I give a feedback to my customer but still there is no review showing on my profile the client given to me but the client feedback is shown please find the attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Muhammad H Community Member

client review is appeared but there is no feedback is showing on my profile the client give to me 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
T S Sathish K Community Member

Hi

I have a few projects which were completed (and the contracts' ended) in the month of April and May 2021 but they are still showing up under "In progress" on my profile.

Also, a couple of projects where I have received feedback but I am unable to leave my feedback. This however, my guess is, there is probably a limit of a certain period within which we are supposed to be leaving our feedback ( not sure )?.

Can one of the authorized admin member take a look and let me know?

Thanks
Sathish

Petra R Community Member

T S Sathish K wrote:

I have a few projects which were completed (and the contracts' ended) in the month of April and May 2021 but they are still showing up under "In progress" on my profile.

Chances are that those contracts have not been officially and properly closed so they still show as "in progress". Just because you were paid doesn't mean the contract was closed (ended).

T S Sathish K wrote:

Also, a couple of projects where I have received feedback but I am unable to leave my feedback. This however, my guess is, there is probably a limit of a certain period within which we are supposed to be leaving our feedback ( not sure )?.

It's 14 days after the client closed the contract.

Thanks Petra - I did figured that out and sent a message to those clients and also ended a couple of them at my end.

Thanks again!

Sathish

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi T S Sathish,

I checked and it looks like all the contracts that are currently showing in the 'In progress' tab are not yet closed. You can consider asking clients to close the contracts or you can go ahead and close them yourself.

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Will L Community Member

Hi, Aleksandar.

Why doesn't Upwork allow freelancers to pause idle projects with ciients who do not respond to messages for weeks or more at a time?

Freelancers' only choice, to my knowledge unless things have recently changed, is for the freelancer either a) to allow idle projects with uncommunicative clients to remain active (which potential clients might interpret incorrectly) or b) to cancel them outright, which some clients will interpret as the freelancer saying, "I don't want to work with you any more."

I'd prefer to have a halfway point of pausing a project first, so I can put a silent client on notice before actually closing their project. I want to encourage idle clients to continue to work with me, which is also, by the way, to Upwork's advantage.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Will,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! I'll share your feedback with the team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Will L Community Member

Thanks, Aleksandar.

The better I can manage my relationships with clients the better for me, the client AND Upwork.

Will

Exactly my thought/opinion and It might not be wrong if I say -  "You stole the keys from my keyboard" 🙂

Priscilla L Community Member

Hi, so I completed a job and the client ended the contract on July 26th, 2021. We've both given each other feedback, but his review is not appearing on my profile.

What's the solution?

Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your message.

The completed jobs will appear on your Upwork profile only when the payment is successfully processed and becomes available for withdrawal on the freelancer's account. I see that the job completed on Jul 26th is an hourly job and your payment is still under review. Payment on hourly jobs is processed as per the weekly billing cycle. You can refer to the Report page to know the status of your funds.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Petra R Community Member

Pradeep H wrote:

The completed jobs will appear on your Upwork profile only when the payment is successfully processed and becomes available for withdrawal on the freelancer's account.

When has that changed? It has always been that the contract (and the feedback) become visible after the client has been charged, which, in this case is this afternoon UTC. The contracts have always become visible within a few hours to a couple of days after that. Why would it have been changed so they now won't become visible for another 9 days?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Petra,

Thank you for correcting the information posted on this thread. I checked and confirm that the information shared by you is correct. 

The completed job will actually appear on the freelancer's profile when the client is successfully billed. In this case, I see the job that was completed on Jul 26th is an hourly job and the payment is still under review. Contract and feedback should appear on the freelancer's profile after the client is successfully charged by UTC afternoon today.

Thank you again for your contribution to the Upwork community.

- Pradeep.

Samera H Community Member

Hi everyone, I have a 5 star rating on my last client and I got paid already. 

His review on my job is not appearing on my Upwork profile. Contract ended last Agust 11. Thank you

Andrew M Community Member

They may have just given you stars and written in private feedback section in which case the wording is private and so not posted on your public profile. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Samera,

I checked, and it looks like the recently ended contract is already showing along with the star rating. It looks like the client has only left a star rating. You may check this by logging in to your account>My Jobs> All Contracts and clicking the contract. Please check under the feedback section. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Usama G Community Member

Hi,
Why my last client feedback is not showing on my profile.

Sophie A Community Member

Your feedback will appear when your project will be paid.

Amandeep S Community Member

Hi team,

My first job on Upwork contract closed by me an client but no rating/feedback or work history showing on my profile.

It was hourly work and i completed it sucessfully.

Petra R Community Member

Amandeep S wrote:

It was hourly work and i completed it sucessfully.

It will show 24-48 hours after your client has been charged on Monday. Contracts do not show on profiles until after payment has been processed.

Adnan S Community Member

I finished a job a couple of days back. Both I and the client gave each other feedback yet it is not showing in my profile. Others still see the single job I did in past. Can anyone help?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your message. I see that you recently completed an hourly contract which is under process for payment. Please note that all hours on Hourly contracts are processed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. Your recently ended contract will appear on your Upwork profile as soon as your client is successfully charged for the logged hours.

Thank you.

Pradeep 

Usama G Community Member

Hi,
Why my last client feedback is not showing on my profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths