🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial Account name change
Page options
6daf5920
Community Member

Financial Account name change

Hi. I recently joined upwork and changed my profile name, having mistakenly used my nickname to apply at the start. I set up a payment account but it's displaying my old name under financial account. How can this be solved?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Paul,

I checked your account, and it looks like your name change request has already been approved. For security reasons, your new payment method will become active in three calendar days. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

87 REPLIES 87

Hi Annie.

Thanks for your great reply
I have another problem. They asked me to send my ID card
I sent it 3 days ago and there is no response yet
Can you help me to complete the verification

Thanks...

Hi Raeed,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a response yet. I checked with the relevant team and can confirm that your verification is still in progress. Kindly allow more time for the review to complete, the team will let you know if anything else is needed from your end.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
p_pielago
Community Member

I would like to change my Financial Account Name too please. I already changed it last Friday, already updated my bank and wise details but still shows as a mismatch... Can anyone please help!

Hi Persia,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a6bc8c0b
Community Member

I would like you to change my financial account name!

Hi Efthimis,

It looks like the relevant team has already reached out to you with more information via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
869ed432
Community Member

how to change financial name

Hi Saifullah,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the support team to follow up with you and assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths