🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial transactions for my account have be...
Page options
0bb36d87
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

I am getting the below error.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my PayPal access as well as I have added a debit card for more options.

I am also not able to hire a freelancer I am getting the below error.

"offer creation failed"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,568 REPLIES 1,568
b9106919
Community Member

Kindly advise on why can't I apply to any jobs, says my financial Transaction is limited. I don't have any dues.

Hi Subhodyuti,

I see that you were able to get in touch with the support team via chat and they've assisted you with this. If you still have questions or need further assistance, you may contact them again via this support ticket that was created for you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I have this message in my agency account status. I do have a Debit card and Paypal account added as payment methods, yet I cannot pay for membership. Any idea what I should do?

Hi Vadim,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3ac6b899
Community Member

I cannot fully access my account.

The following messages appear 'financial transactions for this company are limited'

'Current subscription cannot load'

This has meant I cannot make full use of Upwork and I cannot change my colleagues subscriptions/ add connects extra as this account is also the only admin with permissions for the company.

I removed and reuploaded our company card details last week and can see that Upwork has received all payments owed in full.

I have tried to talk to the Upwork Chatbox but had to use a different account as I cannot get access to it on this one.

It asks me what the issue is and then eventually sends me back to the help center page telling me to contact support.

I have also tried to raise a ticket, received confirmation that a ticket had been raised but then went to my requests and saw that no request has been logged.

My colleague has also tried the above from his account. He did manage to raise a ticket, however this told him to contact our bank and reupload the billing details. We have already changed the billing details several times and checked that Upwork have received the money.

Any help is much appreciated, I have not been able to talk to anyone at Upwork and am consistanty been taken in circles back to the help center page. I hope that Upwork will simply fix this after noting that payment has been made, however as this issue has been occuring since last week I would like to get it resolved.

Thank you.

Hi John,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
josepmones
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

On the top of my page I have this message.

"Your financial account ----------- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account."

I have complete the
Tax information
and also the method of payment.

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

I hope someone can help with this.

Thanks!

Hi Josep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9374ee4a
Community Member

Hi All,

I am having the same issue with my account. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Getting this error, however no pending or failed payment. even not able to post a new job.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

9374ee4a
Community Member

Hi,

I have this message on my dashboard: Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

My freelancers can't logged time. 

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
taiibbouksim
Community Member

Hello, I hope everything is great!

it's been a while since my last activity here on upwork (2 years to be exact). I found that my financial account has been suspended, and I want to solve this issue with the customer support but I can't any way to send them a direct message.
Can you please help me ? 
Thank you

Hi Taib,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c9d3e472
Community Member

Hello Upwork

I want to know why Upwork unable to charge payment from my account when everything is okay so, I don't know what is Upwork issue 

Upwork suspend my account and declined my transtraction without any reason

If anyone can assit me so, Please send me your response

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. An agent is already assisting you through your ticket and as soon they have an update, they'll follow up with you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sushilsahni
Community Member

Hi,

For the past three years, I have been working as a freelancer named Sushil Sahni on Upwork. Unfortunately, due to an error, I am presently unable to apply for any jobs.

Our JSS is NA.....WHY...??

I am not able to apply any jony..... WHY...??

sushilsahni_1-1710505952123.png

Regards,

Sushil Sahni

Hi Sushil,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
09a9e977
Community Member

Hi,

In my agency account I'm facing the following issue:

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I didn't receive any email.

Also, I have added my bank details but still facing this issue.

Hi Sankalp,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dade4a87
Community Member

Hello Team,

I created the upwork account few weeks ago  back looking for assistance with building my brand. I  conigured payment options  and noticed this at the top of the site:
"Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I did not recieve any email or notice of the reasoning and would like to fix this so I can move foward with hiring Talent.

This is another message We have permanently blocked your account. Find out more or contact customer support.

Hi Israel,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

I posted my concern but have not received a response. May I please message you? 
My partner's account can't be accessed, she tried to reset the password but the link is not working, she was issued a ticket number but can not access it because she can not log in, can you help her, please? 

Hi Rowell,

I have posted a response to your post here. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
006254b9
Community Member

Hello, 

My account presents the next error, and the chatbot is a joke. Please help!!

We have blocked your account. find out more or contact customer suport

Financial transactions for DANIELA BIANCHI have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer suport
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniela,

~Andrea
Upwork
thebsd
Community Member

Haven't used our upwork account in a while so I wasn't surprised to see a "suspended due to an expired credit card" when I logged in again. Posted a few jobs and updated the CC on file thinking it would lift the hold like the message says. That was days ago and our account is still on hold. Need to get rolling on this project and I can't wait around for this. Several attempts with the chatbot have been less than helpful in this matter, so please don't tell me to use it.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~Andrea
Upwork
0ad17dad
Community Member

I recently added a payment method with mastercard to buy connects but it was declined and I received an email that my account was suspended which will be lifted when I add it successfully, which I did and bought the connects but I still can't submit a proposal, now after two days a message appears instead of the suspension message, there was a problem with the billing method and they put it on hold, I still can't submit a proposal.

Hi Junaid, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c444229d
Community Member

Financial transactions for Nour Salem (39084689) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information. this message appears to me when i tried to add my payment method but i did not do anything wrong and also the following message appears to me  "We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now." what can i do to solve this problem i have waited 2 days i can not apply to jobs or do any Financial transactions in my account please help.

Hi Nour,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
arslan8t8
Community Member

Hi,

Everything was good since years. Today a warning message is visible on my profile stated that We’ve temporarily suspended your Upwork account.Financial transactions forArslan Javed (323XXXXXX)have been limited.
I Apeal to support via ticket. Support said the following
**Edited for community guidelines**

I am shocked to see this.I am the owner of this account. I never do this, I even dont know who the person is. How can I reached out to that person.
please tell me a solution to get rid from this situation. It can be a hacker or something else. I have a strong password on my profile and 2FA is also enabled.

I have 5 star review profile and I dont want to lose it.
Help please

Hi Arslan,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue, and one of our agents is already corresponding with you through the ticket. Please allow time for the team to check and update you directly through your ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,
I am waiting for a support reply but no replay at all.

d_goncharuk
Community Member

My profile looks like this for a few days already. The rest of the pages look fine. Any ways to fix this?

4bab5f48
Community Member

Hello :I would like to know when I will be available to apply. My financial issue is already corrected. Thank

d9c1493a
Community Member

Hello support forum, 

My account was suspended due to invalid payment method, and I got an email saying it would be released after I update my payment method.

I have successfully update my payment method and my profile has been verified, but my account is still suspended and I am not able to submit proposals. 

Please help me resolve this. 

Hi Daniel,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths