🐈
» Forums » Support » Fraudulent credit card charges
Page options
ebd7f781
Community Member

Fraudulent credit card charges

Just received a message from my bank about an unknown transaction of USD 842.95 via Upwork (Transaction details are Oath ID 086491 and Transaction ID 383272643927488.) . I messaged via help centre too.

My credit card company is now investigating this matter, but could you please look into this at your end? I will provide more infomation. 
Regards,

Shahzeb Bhatti

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Shahzeb,

I'm sorry to learn about this unexpected charge on your account. I can also confirm that a support ticket has been set up and shared with the appropriate team for review. Kindly expect an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team; they will surely assist you in resolving the issue with your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0c32b05e
Community Member

Hey Arjay!

I am facing a similar issue. I have 3 Upwork charges on my credit card that were not made by me. Are you able to help me cancel these charges?

Upwork -635377822REF $94.20

Upwork -635377554REF $67.95

Upwork -635376998REF $109.95

Hi John,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths