🐈
» Forums » Support » Remove the private feedback !
Page options
3476619c
Community Member

Remove the private feedback !

Dear Upwork Support,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I am writing to seek clarification on two matters pertaining to my Upwork profile.

1) Firstly, I completed a project some time ago, which was successful in terms of budget and time management and also garnered a favorable public feedback with a 5-star rating. However, despite this positive performance, my Job Success Score (JSS) did not see an improvement., It was 95% before and remained same after doing project. I am curious as to whether this discrepancy is the result of a technical glitch or if there might be some other explanation.

2) Secondly, I recently undertook a project, commencing just 3-4 days ago, which unfortunately did not progress as intended. I guess that the client may have submitted negative private feedback, leading to a decrease in my JSS, which now stands at 89%. Given my top-rated status, I am keen to explore the possibility of utilizing my top-rated perk or benefit to rectify and reset my JSS.

Your prompt response and guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your assistance in resolving these issues.

Best Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Hamza,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your request the attention it deserves. I'm sorry to learn about this disappointing experience. Rest assured that one of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist. You may also expect an update on the email address associated with your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3476619c
Community Member

Hi Arjay, Thanks for your response. I's doing conversation with one of your support assistor, It is saying status as solved and there is no reply box in the message. I recieved his reply i guess 2 days ago, I want to now reply him again, due to continuous todos and busy days I was not able to respond him. It'd be great if you can please reopen this support id:43603768. I want to know some things !

Thanks !.

Hi Hamza,

Please check the corresponding email that was sent to you related to this ticket. Once you reply to the said email, the support ticket will be reopened and it will be directed to the support agent assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, Thanks for your email. I just got the automated message from Upwork that time, stating my questions . I have replied to that email. I am not sure if you are talking about this email.

Hamza,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths