🐈
» Forums » Support » I can't pay for a contract I received
Page options
0fd92db4
Community Member

I can't pay for a contract I received

Hi,

I received a contract which I would like to fund but it does not work. I tried 2 different browsers, mobile device and 2 different internet connections.

No matter what I pick, paypal or credit card I get an error. Which paypal I don't even get to paypal, there is a popup and then it is gone again and there is an error. With credit card no matter what card I try I always get an error.

I tried to submit a support ticket but there is no button anywhere on this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests and your chatbot is useless.

What do I do now?

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Stefan,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while funding a contract. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I doesn't work.

I have now tried Firefox, Chrome under Linux, Firefox under Android, Firefox and Safari under MacOS. Cleared cookies, tried private windows, it always is the same issue.

Is it possible that the problem is my email address which used to be an Elance account? With this email address I am also unable to login at upwork.com. It results in a redirect loop between upwork and cloudflare once I enter my login credentials.

I am sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps did not help, Stefan. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths