🐈
» Forums » Support » I experienced unability to access "Help & Sup...
Page options
hammyliem
Community Member

I experienced unability to access "Help & Support" Section, anyone??

In recently, thanks to upwork that my account is reinstated back again. However, my account is partially opened...

I still cannot click "help and support" section, it keeps me going back to the main page all the time.

Secondly, my client account is still suspended. 

Has anyone encountered the same problem and how do you guys fixed it? This way I would not be able to contact with any of customer support from upwork. Anyone can help? Thanks.

Please check this video:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

And my client account is still suspended too. Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Hammy,

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble contacting support. I've shared this with the relevant team on our end and you should be able to contact support on your own now. Nonetheless, I've escalated your community post to a support ticket so you can get further assistance from one of our agents.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0fab0d56
Community Member

I understand that you're facing two issues with your Upwork account:

1. **Partial Account Access:** You mentioned that even though your account has been reinstated, you are unable to access the "Help and Support" section. It appears that there might still be some restrictions on your account.

2. **Client Account Suspension:** Additionally, your client account is still suspended, which prevents you from using it to communicate with Upwork's customer support.

To address these issues, here are some steps you can take:

1. **Clear Browser Cache:** Clear your browser cache and cookies and try accessing the "Help and Support" section again. Sometimes, cached data can cause issues with website functionality.

2. **Try Different Browsers:** Attempt to access the "Help and Support" section using different web browsers to see if the problem is specific to one browser.

3. **Contact Upwork Support:** Since your client account is suspended and you can't access the support section, you may need to explore alternative ways to contact Upwork support. You can try the following options:

a. **Contact via Email:** If you previously received emails from Upwork's support team, reply to one of those emails and explain your current situation. Describe the issues you're facing and ask for assistance in resolving them.

b. **Social Media:** Reach out to Upwork's official social media channels (e.g., Twitter or Facebook). Send them a direct message or mention the issues you're experiencing in a public post. They may be able to provide guidance or escalate your concerns internally.

c. **Upwork Community Forum:** Visit the Upwork Community Forum and search for threads related to similar issues. If you can't find a suitable thread, consider creating a new post describing your problems. Sometimes, Upwork representatives participate in the community and might respond to your concerns.

d. **Temporary Account Access Limitations:** It's possible that certain account features or sections are temporarily limited after reinstatement. Upwork might be reviewing your account or conducting security checks. In such cases, the access restrictions should lift automatically after a short period. However, if the problem persists, contacting Upwork is still necessary.

Please be patient while waiting for a response, as support teams may take some time to address individual cases. Make sure to provide clear and concise information about the issues you're facing to facilitate a quicker resolution.

Regarding the video link you provided, I cannot access external content due to AI model limitations, but it's essential to be cautious about sharing personal information or content related to your Upwork account publicly.

If you encounter any difficulties with the options mentioned above, consider seeking assistance from trusted friends or colleagues who are familiar with Upwork. They may have encountered similar situations and can offer guidance based on their experiences.

Remember that resolving account-related issues often requires direct communication with Upwork support, and I hope you can get the help you need to resolve the access problems and your client's account suspension.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, the help and support works now.

But still, My client account is suspended. I cannot do hiring in upwork or posting a job. What should I do now?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths