🐈
» Forums » Support » I've been lied to twice
Page options
tosh1k
Community Member

I've been lied to twice

Hi all. Twice in the last week I encountered the fact that orders that were completed by me 2 months ago, in which customers passed verification and were satisfied with the result, are withdrawing payments through their bank. Money is deducted from me, and my account is blocked for withdrawal of money. When providing evidence to the support service that they were satisfied, they do not give anything. The issue is not resolved! Money is being taken! Wasted time for nothing. War in my country! and this is the only way to feed the family! And they also take away from me what I have earned by honest work! This is some kind of absurdity! Designers are not immune to cheating on this platform, even if they take orders from trusted clients! It's just INCREDIBLE!

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Anton,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that you already have a support ticket with the team and they're already assisting you to solve this. I'd kindly ask you to continue to communicate through said ticket if you have additional questions or concerns, as they're the ones who can best assist you.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
pgiambalvo
Community Member

So sorry this happened to you here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths