🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Profile private
Page options
d5f56afc
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Please have try alot to move my account to public and yet i'm unable to move it 

Please help me to move it to public 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can switch it back to public by simply logging out and back into your Upwork account again. Note: Your profile will be automatically reset to the visibility option you had. (The options are public, only to other Upwork users, or private.) 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

358 REPLIES 358
f0d4cd64
Community Member

Hi there.

My account was set to locked account. Can you set it in public? I already tried the profile visibility but it doesnt change.

Hi Jennyvive,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
5810887f
Community Member

Please tell me any solution for private locked profile because Iam not earn money any more 😭

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I have changed your profile visibility to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
46a711d1
Community Member

greetings!
dear upwork team, currently my profile got private kindly make it public so that my profile will appear in clients searches, and so that i can continue my career with upwork.

thanks in advance.

Hi Sonaira,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is changed to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
1c36b14d
Community Member

Me too! As I saw this requested solved, I'm here trying to get any help to change my account to public again! 

Could anyone help me, please?

1c36b14d
Community Member

Hi!

I need help to set my profile settings back to public, please! Thank you in advance!

Hi Cristina,

Your profile visibility has been rest already. Please log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bdconet
Community Member

Hi There,

Anyone, Can you tell me how can I set my profile visibility from private to public?

Show me that,

You can't turn on this badge because your profile is set to private or unavailable.

Please check out my screenshot for more details.

Thanks

Hi Md Rezaul,

I see that you've already set your profile visibility back to public. You should be able to turn on the Availability Badge now if you choose to do so. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bb03d217
Community Member

My profile is not showing in search engine

Hi Lemonade,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and can confirm that your profile is already visible in the Upwork search as seen here

- Pradeep

Upwork
donadonescabural
Community Member

The same issue here and I want my profile back to public, please help!

Hi Adonis,

Your profile visibility has been reset to public. You may log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
sehli_youssef
Community Member

My profile is set to  Locked Private , Could you please switch it to public. 
Thanks in advance.

Hi YOUSSEF,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon with more information about the status of your account and to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sinisa
Community Member

My profile is set to  Locked Private. Could you please set it to public. 
Thanks in advance.

Sinisa

I've reset your profile back to the public as requested, Sinisa. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
7ddc1cff
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request the reactivation of my profile to public status on Upwork.

Currently, my profile is set to private or unavailable, which is hindering my ability to utilize the platform fully. I would like to reactivate my profile to public so that I can activate my availability batch and continue offering my services to clients on Upwork.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your assistance in resolving it.

Thank you for your time and support.

Try going to settings on your profile page and then you click my profile settings and you can set your profile from private to public.

arham-aziz
Community Member

Hi 

I have an active contract yet I am unable to set my profile to public. Can someone please help!

Hi Arham,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility has been reset and switched to Public now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
mujahidiqbal491
Community Member

fafc6b2e
Community Member

Hi upwork Team

My upwork profile is locked. please reset my profile.

Thanks

jagdev singh

Hi Jagdev,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6e08feda
Community Member

I have the same issue please. I have tried everything, logging in and out, submitting proposals, theres no button under the 'my profile settings too' and I have also earned for two months on Upwork and my profile is still set to private and I am unable to switch it to public. I need help please. Thank you so much 

Hi Jedidiah, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility is now updated. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
nafiz_upworker
Community Member

Hi, my profile currently displays as ‘private’ or ‘unavailable.’ How can I request to make it publicly visible?” 😊:glowing_star:

Md. Nafees,

We checked and saw that your profile is already set to public. You may log into your account and check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
hussain_munawar
Community Member

My profile visibility has changed to private please guide how to make it public

Hi Munawar,

Thank you for your message. I see that your profile visibility is set to Public now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
5feb564d
Community Member

How can I make my profile public 

Hi Joseph,

- Pradeep

Upwork
48b82432
Community Member

Hi 
I can't set my visibility to public. I rtied to relogin and rtied to set in my profile setting but both variants can't solve my issue. Can someone help me please?

Hi Mykyta,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your profile visibility has been updated. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
shanesh-nepali
Community Member

Hi there, 
My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public.

thanks 

Hi, how are you doing, the best is to make it in advance it in community like Facebook ad and Instagram..

Hi Shanesh,

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths