🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
d5f56afc
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Please have try alot to move my account to public and yet i'm unable to move it 

Please help me to move it to public 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can switch it back to public by simply logging out and back into your Upwork account again. Note: Your profile will be automatically reset to the visibility option you had. (The options are public, only to other Upwork users, or private.) 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

312 REPLIES 312

Iast time I had the same issue but i can done without even upgrading to membership plan

Hi Katongole,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
alohashizha
Community Member

my upwork profile  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b7f77ee2152515ee has been locked private and I want it to be changed to public so I can apply for work. 

thanks and regards,

Hi Shikha,

Your profile visibility is changed to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
1dcb4177
Community Member

Hello, my account is set to locked private, so i search on the community blog and find a link that is supposed to unlock my account by clicking on it. After 1 day, my account still locked private. Can someone help me please?

Follow this step

First go to your profile and then find the bottom part of the display page and you will find help center and in the help center select the option says feelancer and in this section there is multiple question that can you ask and from those choose select Set accounts private or public and the upwork support team will review your question and they answer it in a few minutes! 

lunanoir
Community Member

HI, I would like to start earning on upwork again, but I can't get any work because I can't get a badge etc etc.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Your visibility isn't currently locked; you should be able to update your profile visibility on your Profile Settings page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
shamim_waqar
Community Member

Hello, my account has been kept private, please help me to make it public. thank you

AOA sir

Acoount you want to b public of UPWORK.

Hi Waqar,

- Pradeep

Upwork
c93697a2
Community Member

Hi, I am an accounting and business expert and want to start and grow my business as a freelances here. Currently I am facing assie of converting my profile from Private to Public but Upwork is not allowing for the said profile setting. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue.

Hi Safdar,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is changed to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
karimmove
Community Member

Hi admin, I had same issue im still applying for jos but suddenly my account became locked can you help please

Hi Karim,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bebe51d0
Community Member

Hello, 
My upwork account has been private. Kindly make it public.

Hi Sarina,

- Pradeep

Upwork
0fe8621f
Community Member

hello my profile does not appear in client searches

Hi Ssemugabi,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is switched to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
c9271a00
Community Member

Hi there, I need help with my account its stuck in private mode and when I click public I get an error code, please assist me.

Hi Evalin,

- Pradeep

Upwork
f0d4cd64
Community Member

Hi there.

My account was set to locked account. Can you set it in public? I already tried the profile visibility but it doesnt change.

Hi Jennyvive,

- Pradeep

Upwork
5810887f
Community Member

Please have try alot to move my account to public and yet i'm unable to move it 

Please help me to move it to public 

Please tell me any solution for private locked profile because Iam not earn money any more 😭

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I have changed your profile visibility to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
46a711d1
Community Member

greetings!
dear upwork team, currently my profile got private kindly make it public so that my profile will appear in clients searches, and so that i can continue my career with upwork.

thanks in advance.

Hi Sonaira,

- Pradeep

Upwork
1c36b14d
Community Member

Me too! As I saw this requested solved, I'm here trying to get any help to change my account to public again! 

Could anyone help me, please?

1c36b14d
Community Member

Hi!

I need help to set my profile settings back to public, please! Thank you in advance!

Hi Cristina,

Your profile visibility has been rest already. Please log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bdconet
Community Member

Hi There,

Anyone, Can you tell me how can I set my profile visibility from private to public?

Show me that,

You can't turn on this badge because your profile is set to private or unavailable.

Please check out my screenshot for more details.

Thanks

Hi Md Rezaul,

I see that you've already set your profile visibility back to public. You should be able to turn on the Availability Badge now if you choose to do so. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bb03d217
Community Member

My profile is not showing in search engine

Hi Lemonade,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and can confirm that your profile is already visible in the Upwork search as seen here

- Pradeep

Upwork
donadonescabural
Community Member

The same issue here and I want my profile back to public, please help!

Hi Adonis,

Your profile visibility has been reset to public. You may log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
sehli_youssef
Community Member

My profile is set to  Locked Private , Could you please switch it to public. 
Thanks in advance.

Hi YOUSSEF,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon with more information about the status of your account and to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sinisa
Community Member

My profile is set to  Locked Private. Could you please set it to public. 
Thanks in advance.

Sinisa

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths