🐈
» Forums » Support » Missing pending payment
Page options
patmagcalas
Community Member

Missing pending payment

Hi. I'm currently having trouble figuring out why my pending payment suddenly disappeared? It now shows 0 and I'm getting anxious. I was supposed to get paid today since it's Wednesday. It was $104 an hour ago but not sure why it shows 0 now?

I checked the transcation history and it looks like it was okay all along? Need some help. Thanks in advance!

**edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi All,

Please know that this is related to the bug reported last week. Some funds that were supposed to become available today, Wednesday, 11 January UTC, became available to your accounts prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week or last week, you have already withdrawn your earnings for this week. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details and the Weekly Billing Cycle to understand the timings of how your payments are processed.  

Some of you may have received notice of funds being available, but then felt confused when you see a $0.00 balance. The reason why it's now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected, causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything in the past week, don't hesitate to contact our support team on this page.

Important Note:
In your Transaction History report  there will be two numbers in the Amount/Balance column for each transaction. The top number is the amount being credited (i.e. Hourly Payment) or debited (i.e. Service Fees or Withdrawals) to your account. The bottom number is the total balance on your account at that time. Credited amounts and positive balance will show without brackets while debited amounts and negative balance will show with brackets.

Many of you will notice that for your withdrawal transaction on January 2, the bottom number - which is the balance on your account at that time - would be negative and in brackets. That was because due to the bug the withdrawal was made prematurely before the funds actually became available. Since then, as the funds became available on your account they cover that negative balance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
f3fa9585
Community Member

hello anyone can help me, I have an hourly work, money should be coming in on the 11th, but my money doesn't increase, but it's already recorded on the invoice, please help with an explanation, thank you

95cab436
Community Member

I hope this get clarified I have the same issue

Agreed. Hope this gets fixed asap. 

ArjayM

Hi Valued Members,

We apologize for the interruption. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are investigating the issue. We’ll update this thread once we have more information. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

**Edited for Additional Information**

We also had to edit some of your posts to remove some images you have attached. As some of the attachments included personally identifiable information, we had to remove these to adhere to the Community Guidelines.

~ Arjay
Upwork
angie2222
Community Member

Hi 

Arjay do you know what is the time frame to getting the available payment issues fixed? 

According to my transaction history, I was supposed to receive the money for my hourly contract today (11.01.2023) but I am still not seeing it show up on my balance, even though according to the transaction history I am supposed to have it. I don't understand what the issue is

I have the same issue to. My balance is still $0.00 even though I'm seing in my transaction history that I'm also scheduled the money.

Hi, I am having the same issue and I didn't withdraw any money from the account, I can't see any transaction either. The payment was pending and then just disappeared.

58d8e25e
Community Member

I have the same issues, my funds were pending and just dissapeared! 

azra_f
Community Member

I have the same issue. I had payment and withdrawal on January 2nd, and after that, I had pending payment on 11th January. After that payment on 11th January, the balance is 0. The next planned payment is on the 18th. So, one week is skipped or taken, even if I have a weekly job and payments.

Hi Azra,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
abcc8f01
Community Member

Certainly it could be the default report of job completion.......... Also if you find out that you have bulk jobs to handle you can always inform me and pass the clients to me let's reach your clients at their request easy and fast as possible please. Thanks...... I just have to show this little concern. 

Certified freelancer
angie2222
Community Member

I am missing payment pending as well I can't get through the customer support chat long wait What is the time frame for this problem

to get fixed ? 

eanci
Community Member

Good day!

Me and my colleagues just suddenly lost our available funds today. It was available while I was working but when I checked at exactly 8AM PHT, it's gone. No trace of it.  Where did it go?

abcc8f01
Community Member

Certainly it could be the default report of job completion.......... Also if you find out that you have bulk jobs to handle you can always inform me and pass the clients to me let's reach your clients at their request easy and fast as possible please. Thanks...... I just have to show this little concern. 

Certified freelancer
gmxtrsh
Community Member

I had pending money on upwork but , disappeared on Wednesday which is the day where the money is being released,  what is going on ?

1acac26d
Community Member

Sames goes to me. Money was supposed to reflect on my account today but it's showing zero funds what could be the problem 

Please when ever you are stuck with jobs and you wanna relief some clients off your shoulders and give them a chance to have their response in the meantime you can pass some of them to me I really need jobs this time please.

Meanwhile I guess it's a completion process or submission process that delays the reflection of payments on your account

Certified freelancer
pach95
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem

ArjayM

Hi All,

Please know that this is related to the bug reported last week. Some funds that were supposed to become available today, Wednesday, 11 January UTC, became available to your accounts prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week or last week, you have already withdrawn your earnings for this week. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details and the Weekly Billing Cycle to understand the timings of how your payments are processed.  

Some of you may have received notice of funds being available, but then felt confused when you see a $0.00 balance. The reason why it's now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected, causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything in the past week, don't hesitate to contact our support team on this page.

Important Note:
In your Transaction History report  there will be two numbers in the Amount/Balance column for each transaction. The top number is the amount being credited (i.e. Hourly Payment) or debited (i.e. Service Fees or Withdrawals) to your account. The bottom number is the total balance on your account at that time. Credited amounts and positive balance will show without brackets while debited amounts and negative balance will show with brackets.

Many of you will notice that for your withdrawal transaction on January 2, the bottom number - which is the balance on your account at that time - would be negative and in brackets. That was because due to the bug the withdrawal was made prematurely before the funds actually became available. Since then, as the funds became available on your account they cover that negative balance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am working for a company hourly basis, in my account $55 was pending for the security period. Today 11-1-2023 is the date of release the money to my balance but i didn't receive the money and balance shows $00. My last payment to Payoneer account was $11.20. Please tell me what i have to do now? I Checked the invoice..

tempsnip.png

Is there any way to Upwork send money to Your blance by mistake? i reciveed an ammount 4-5 days ago. It was directly added to my blance!! no security preiod no review.

Thanks All for Answering my Question❤❤

You can setup auto-withdrawal. IDK if that is what happened here. There was some wonky/glitchy stuff at the turn of the year regarding finances. Maybe this is related? Only Upwork Support can tell you, so you need to contact them directly from the Support website.

I have a remaining balance in my Upwork account. I did not withdraw my last salary last week.
but today when I received my salary today the previous balance was gone.
When I checked the balance in my account it was the same as my salary today that I received. the previous balance was not added.

I check my transaction history there's no history of withdrawal for my previous balance or salary.
Will it be back? I'm worried because it's my hard-earned money.

Please note that this effects could be simply conditional under the reflecting time and the network response at the particular moment of regulations which can encounter a delay at submition and every calculative summary you deserve on your account as much as this must be effective definitely if there's an error or any other reasons for the default you will inform via email and directed on how to get a supportive solution. Thanks I guess this was helpful. 

Certified freelancer

same here

6735bc63
Community Member

Hello, I seem to have a problem with the payment of one of my hourly contracts. Today the payment of  1 Hourly Contracts 117 $ was supposed to go from Pending to my Balance but My balance is still 1 $.The Transaction history is showing that it's payed but I didn't receive.... I don't know what should I do, I've already been waiting for 10 days to recieve it (since Hourly Contracts make you wait 10 days to recieve anything) and I need to pay my bills ASAP. 

I have screenshots of everything if needed. 

I'm also still working for the client which the Hourly Contract.

This conditions could be under effective satisfaction of the job being delivered properly by the you or a conclusive acceptance of the client that the job has been completely satisfied at that point in time it demands your potential summary and a proper check on the job not to incurre any mistake of any kind and ensure the job completely done and ready for payment receival from the client, be sure to check and report back as your screenshot would be properly checked, just be sure there was an end and a complete submission on the job. Thanks.

Certified freelancer
1acac26d
Community Member

Hello Upwork am facing an issue where I worked last week and this week Wednesday the payment was supposed to reflect to my Upwork account but it's showing me zero funds yet the money was removed from the pending status and now my available status is zero. I kindly need help.

Same for me. Payment is not showing either in pending or in available tab

Hi, today, the payment was converted from the pending option to the available balance but payment did not show yet in the available balance even though payment has been hidden from the pending option.  What can be the reason?

b4a563e6
Community Member

Till yesterday I was able to see amount in pending tab. Today is pay day and not see any payment available.

Upwork seems to be getting worse 

Sorry on every unconscious conditions that are practically facing that's why your opinion is indeed a centered one and a random processing function should be considered to redeem the activities that were appropriately working at least it's for wilder reach 

Certified freelancer

Necessarily it's functional it depends on complete submission to your services before the total response from your client and the support team service from the site it's not a fault or error around the site engineering team of any sort but it could be the submission count down it will definitely come up and appear on your payment slip in time 

Certified freelancer

Hi Arjay, 

Thanks for the clarification of this pending funds dispute but I just want to ask about mine. 

Yes, the bonus my client sent last time got doubled last week. It was withdrawn. I didn't notice it until I computed it and read about the bug. I assume that the doubled-up amount would just be deducted from my pay this week. However, it looks like my whole weekly salary from Decemebr 26-30 got taken from me. I already emailed your support team but I haven't gotten any response yet.
Will my supposed-to-be remaining funds be credited back to me? Appreciate your help! 

0eac21f4
Community Member

Hi Arjay.. I still have the same issure and didnt withdraw during the week

Hi Temitayo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
99920da3
Community Member

Hi am missing a payment for this week i saw it up to yesterday midday but in the evening it was taken out and i did n

I did not get an email to show a withdrawal 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths