🐈
» Forums » Support » Missing pending payment
Page options
patmagcalas
Community Member

Missing pending payment

Hi. I'm currently having trouble figuring out why my pending payment suddenly disappeared? It now shows 0 and I'm getting anxious. I was supposed to get paid today since it's Wednesday. It was $104 an hour ago but not sure why it shows 0 now?

I checked the transcation history and it looks like it was okay all along? Need some help. Thanks in advance!

**edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi All,

Please know that this is related to the bug reported last week. Some funds that were supposed to become available today, Wednesday, 11 January UTC, became available to your accounts prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week or last week, you have already withdrawn your earnings for this week. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details and the Weekly Billing Cycle to understand the timings of how your payments are processed.  

Some of you may have received notice of funds being available, but then felt confused when you see a $0.00 balance. The reason why it's now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected, causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything in the past week, don't hesitate to contact our support team on this page.

Important Note:
In your Transaction History report  there will be two numbers in the Amount/Balance column for each transaction. The top number is the amount being credited (i.e. Hourly Payment) or debited (i.e. Service Fees or Withdrawals) to your account. The bottom number is the total balance on your account at that time. Credited amounts and positive balance will show without brackets while debited amounts and negative balance will show with brackets.

Many of you will notice that for your withdrawal transaction on January 2, the bottom number - which is the balance on your account at that time - would be negative and in brackets. That was because due to the bug the withdrawal was made prematurely before the funds actually became available. Since then, as the funds became available on your account they cover that negative balance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
a9a43651
Community Member

I have some questions.

I have almost exhausted my connections.

But i can't have any response.

What is the reaon? What can I do for get task.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths