🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

680 REPLIES 680

Hi Eng,

Have you tried contacting Paypal regarding the status of your account with them? If not, kindly contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved. You may also use other payment methods to withdraw your funds. Kindly check this article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4ea2ad2c
Community Member

Hi AJ,

The same happened to me. I was not able to withdraw my payment last Sept. 14. It was gone this week. I was only able to withdraw my payment for this week (Sept. 21). Please help.

Hi Aiza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. The amount that you withdrew already includes the pay that was credited to your Upwork account last 14th of September. 

Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you so much.

449afd02
Community Member

Hello Pradeep, I'm also having the same problems, my payment keeps getting rejected even though my PayPal is verified , could you please help me out .

Hi Marika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved? You may also use other payment methods to withdraw your funds. Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
nitin2584
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved? You may also use other payment methods to withdraw your funds. Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
a4473da9
Community Member

Hey Community !! i have been tring to withdraw my payment from a long time to my local bank account i am unable to recive my payment and my payment getting rejecting again and again don't know why and upwork is deducting 1 $ on every trails please help me out!!

On your PC screen, on the bottom-right side, there's a button with Upwork's logo. Click it to contact support. 

Hi Manoj,

~ AJ
Upwork
0afdf37d
Community Member

Hello there. I also have the same error. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
and I don't know why this happens.

Hi Mohamed,

~ AJ
Upwork
8cfec95a
Community Member

Hello. There's been a problem with my transactions for a month now. This is what Upwork sends me everytime I try to withdraw my money. Can you please help me with this problem?

Hi Serly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
3c840ec0
Community Member

Hello,

As you see, I have problem with gettig paid. Everytime I try to withdraw funds, I got this mail : 

"Hi Madina,

We attemped to process your recent payment request but unfortunately, it failed.

The reason for returned funds : unable to apply funds.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments."

Can you help me please ?

Thanks in advance.

Madina

Hi Madina,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check the status of your account and try again once the issue is resolved?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e2851556
Community Member

Hi

I've succecessfully withdrawalled my paid to my Paypal account once but when I tried another time, it told me that my payment has been rejected and failed and asked me to try another method.

I've tried adding my local bank account but it didn't work. So I tried my paypal account again but still failed. I thought maybe it's because my name in Paypal is in Kanji so I changed it as in upwork and re-added the paypal account but it failed with the same reason. I really don't know what else can do. Please help me.

Hi Yuhsuan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork
afd0722b
Community Member

Hello I tried to withdraw money from upwork to paypal and it says My payment to PayPal is rejected. And i received email and it says Unable to apply funds. Please help me 😞

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
b3b3e00a
Community Member

I got upwork refund into my paypal account but its there for 3days, normally paypal release fund 2nd day after recieving,

can anyone tell me howmuch time does it take to reflect funds in my local bank account ?

mr1996
Community Member

no review no refund

Hi Connate,

Thank you for your message. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Can you please try contacting Paypal to check on the status of the funds? Feel free to message us if you still need further assistance after contacting Paypal. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
3e27a95a
Community Member

I'm having trouble transferring funds from Upwork to my PayPal account. This has happened to me at least ten times. I want to withdraw my money to PayPal; the payment method is active on Upwork as well..

When I withdraw money, however, they always send me a message saying you requested payment of $$ from Upwork to PayPal, and then they send this message after a few minutes saying the payment is rejected 

I need your assistance because I have family issues that require money this week.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello AJ

I contacted PayPal support but nothing happen the problem still the same and even try to connect a new PayPal account nothing work is the masage for rejection.. 🤔 I don't know if the problem is for my account or? Cause the payment is less than 100$

abdelrahman-must
Community Member

I keep getting this email whenever I try to withdraw my money to paypal ?

We attempted to process you recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Hi AbdElrahman,

~ AJ
Upwork
93ed5c65
Community Member

Under "Payment methods" in "Get Paid" menu, it says "Failed" for PayPal. I clicked Re-enable, than "get paid", but after 2-3 minutes it is again Failed.

On my email i got:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

What’s wrong and how can I fix it?

HI Inna,

~ AJ
Upwork

We trying to do it but nothing is changed my you try to talk with PayPal support on our behalf 

25b5a5bc
Community Member

Hello, i hope you are doing great.

I am having an issue withdrawing the money in my upwork account to my paypal, i have tried twice and getting a notification few seconds after saying "Your payment on ... could not be processed", and i can't tell where is the issue.

Hi Bouguerra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal account has been resolved?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
015937f6
Community Member

Iam also getting the same error.  Payment rejected when using paypal

Hi Ngonidzaishe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal account has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork
8c3dbe14
Community Member

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and Paypal. I want to ask if Paypal will still hold my salary for 21 days when I transfer my balance from Upwork to Paypal. Your replies are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Thressia Marie,

I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8c3dbe14
Community Member

Hi, thank you for the prompt response. I received my payment just this day and was asking if once I withdraw my balance from Upwork to Paypal, will the Paypak still hold the money for 21 days? 

baekris40
Community Member

Hello, I "Get Paid/withdraw" only twice which was November and this month December. I got my payments from upwork to paypal then when I am trying to withdraw through Paypal to transfer it in my bank, the total amount of my paypal wallet is not reflecting on the supposed to be conversion part. Which means I can't withdraw the payments I got from Upwork. It is not that much but I worked hard for it. Im thinking of buying something from it this Christmas.Please help

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths