🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660

I got rejected about 5 times, trying different amounts. 

I'm getting no alerts or error messages from Upwork.

Contacted Upwork support via chat and the young lady mentioned that my country isn't approved for paypal payments. What's going on?

95d2612d
Community Member

Hi! I keep on receiving the same email everytime i try to get paid : Unable to apply funds. 

Hi Ranya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact PayPal support to check the status of your PayPal account and try again? You can also add an alternative payment method from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7sigma
Community Member

I've been trying to withdraw funds via paypal over the past week. I got rejected about 5 times, trying different amounts. 

The message I'm getting is that the payment was rejected and then I get another message/email saying that Paypal as a form of payment has been disabled.

I'm getting no alerts or error messages from Paypal.

Contacted Upwork support via chat and the young lady mentioned that my country isn't approved for paypal payments. What's going on? 

I've requested a card from Payoneer since 2014 but to no avail. How could Upwork use Payoneer instead of PayPal?

Is there an issue with PayPal and Upwork?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ajaya,

It would be best to contact your bank to get more information from their end. You may also update your support ticket so our support agent can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
huthman1120
Community Member

I have a withdrawal issue that is yet to be resolved. I made a withdrawal to my PayPal account which wasn't received. It's been over 2 weeks now and the money didn't return back into my upwork balance either. I've contacted PayPal and they informed me that they can't find the payment.

I have tried to open a ticket and I haven't gotten any response from upwork. 

Hi Huthman,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Oh ok, thanks. 

8d7db4a4
Community Member

Hello, 

I have a problem with withdrawing money to Paypal (more than 100$).Request fails with an error "You have no active withdrawal methods. Please add a new method."

My PayPal and Upwork names are the same.
I use my PayPal account regularly so it should be active and working.

This is my first Upwork payment to Paypal. Could you please take a look and check why it does not work? 

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olena,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
1f405438
Community Member

An automatic withdrawal was made from my Upwork account to PayPal today and I haven't received it in my PayPal... I also initiated a withdrawal last week which I also didn't received till now.. please find attached for the withdrawal information 

Please contact with Upwork Live Chat.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ifemayowa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. If it has been more than 24 hours and you still haven't received the funds, please contact PayPal.

~ AJ
Upwork

I have reached out to PayPal and they told me no funds was deposited into my account! Please what's going on??

75608aaf
Community Member

I have tried to get paid yesterday and today, and I recieved this message. 

Although I have recieved money through my Paypal account multiple times

And I have checked that Paypal is my Preffered method and the account is the same

Any Ideas?

Thanks 

Hi Omar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f632351a
Community Member

Hi Team

I am getting this email everytime I am trying to get paid from Upwork. 

Hi Mohammad,
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.
UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD
Here are additional details about the payment that could not be completed:

Hi Mohammad,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e73fe465
Community Member

I have exactly the same problem. After I refresh page I see that payment is rejected and paypal is disabled

Hi there, I have the same problem can you help me out ?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
datacol
Community Member

Hi! Paypal withdrawal rejected. Where can I find any detailed info? Paypal account connected seamlessly about a week ago.

datacol_0-1706065035082.png

Hi Oleksandr ,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hi

I am trying to withraw my fun from upwork to paypal account but payment still decline please slove my problem.

This is refrence id. 659748941

Hi Mohd,

I just checked your most recent transaction and it looks like it went successfully. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
alien_3157
Community Member

Dear All,

I am tryying to withdraw my balance to my PayPal Account 

First I recive a confrimation Email

then 3 consective emails

- Your Payment has been Rejected (Reason: ORPC_UPM_SND_MATCH)

- We were unable to process your payment (we're required to verify some of your Identity informaton. A member of our Identy verfication team will get in touch with email within a business day to complete the verfication)

- Payment methoed has been disabled

i got another email after issuing a ticked requestind ID vefication (wich i have already done 2 weeks ago), bu t an way i have verfied my ID again but still got the same emails when i tried to withdraw the balance 

What is the solution for this issue ?

Hi Ahmed,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
karimmoktar
Community Member

After activating PayPal and linking it to Upwork successfully, when I try to withdraw, it shows that the transaction was successful. However, Upwork sends me a message :

"We Attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason of return funds: Unable to apply funds".

What is the solution?

Hi Karim,

~ Joanne
Upwork
marchanjohn
Community Member

Hello! I Withdrawn some of my funds to paypal last january 24 and it still not reflecting in paypal. I also withdrawn another funds today but it still won't reflect. Now I have 2 withdraws and they're both not reflecting.

Hi, there  I have had this problem before.. Sometimes Pay-pal does not work in some countries. Like in my country SA.

It is better to use another kind of payment service that can be suggested by the employer. or one that you can suggest from your area.

Hope that this helps...😊

Hi Faith! Thanks for your response. I think it isn't the problem since I've been using it for almost a year. It only happened this week. 😞

Hi John,

I am sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your withdrawal. Upwork withdrawals to PayPal are usually processed instantly. However, sometimes it can take up to 24 hours. If you have been waiting for more than 24 hours for a transfer to complete, please get in touch with PayPal.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep! Thanks for your response. It has passed 24 hours already and also... paypal won't reply to my requests. Is it possible to check it on upwork's end if it bounced back?

heymish1
Community Member

Hi folks, I've been paid into my Upwork account twice since December, yet my PayPal balance hasn't changed since October. 
I got an email saying "Withdrawal rejected". Is this a problem from the Upwork or PayPal end?
Usually no problems, but am concerned.
Thank you.

Hi Hamish,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
91c2cb70
Community Member

Hello, we face this problem when I try to withdraw my profits to the PayPal platform. I want a final solution to this problem.

For a while now, I have been trying to withdraw profits, and every time the process fails, I want to know the reason and the solution

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ddyubchenko
Community Member

Hi, also just tried withdraw to my PayPal account and got it rejected. Can you please help to solve it?

marta_matvii
Community Member

Hi, I can't withdraw my money via PayPal. Upwork team sent an email: We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

What should I do?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths