🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Money not received
Page options
5069bc9a
Community Member

Re: Money not received

Hello, Annie,

Thanks for helping us, I got the same issue. I have withdrawn on 1st November (GMT +6) and still not receiving anything. Usually, I got payment within 24-36 hours, but this time makes me worry about, upwork confirmation message has been received.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Aldiyar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that we process wire transfers within one business day, but they may take up to seven days to arrive in your bank account. If the amount isn't reflected on your account after eight business days, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Aldiyar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that we process wire transfers within one business day, but they may take up to seven days to arrive in your bank account. If the amount isn't reflected on your account after eight business days, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths