🐈
» Forums » Support » Refund Not Recieved
Page options
d478cc20
Community Member

Refund Not Recieved

I offered a freelancer an amount of 30$, amount through my billing bank was deducted and was transfered to my escrow balance. The freelancer was unable to complete the task within deadline therefore Upwork says in my transaction history that Upwork has refunded me 30$ to my biiling bank but I have not recieved any money in my wallet account. Refund was done by Upwork on 1st Aug and today is 6th Aug but I have received nothing yet. Please help.

9 REPLIES 9
a419fa3c
Community Member

Hey Kamran!
You will receive your money back within 14 days of Time-period.

But thats alot of time its urgent that I should get my money ASAP its an emergency

759e32fa

Hi Kamran, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the refund transaction was successful last 1st of August. If the amount does not reflect on your account in eight business days, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
d478cc20
Community Member

Hi, you said to wait for 8 days, but I have not recieved the refund yet its been 10 days since 1st Aug ?

Hi Kamran,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

How and when customer support agent will contact me?

Hi Kamran,

I can see that one of the team members has reached out to you with more information about your concern. You can access your ticket here or through your email. Don't hesitate to communicate if you have questions or other concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d478cc20
Community Member

Can you please guide me with proper steps? I want to know how to write a ticket to Upwork?

Hi Kamran,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths