🐈
» Forums » Support » Submit A Proposal button not working. What's ...
Page options
suraj1102
Community Member

Submit A Proposal button not working. What's wrong?

I'm trying to submit a proposal but the button not working. Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The bug that was causing "Submit Proposal" button to be unresponsive has been addressed by our engineers over the weekend. We'll be closing this thread from further replies.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62

Hi Salman,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
b3fbc3c7
Community Member

Hi

I opened a new account couple of days ago as a freelancer. When I click on 'Submit Proposal' button system redirects me to a page that says 'Your phone is successfully verfified'. I am unable to submit proposals. Please let me know if I missed something.

Thanks

Hi Nazila,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
f01e1e7d
Community Member

My Proposal Button is not working sometimes when I open the Job post in the 2nd tab.

My ID is verified & I'm facing this problem for 2 days.

I reinstall my Chrome browser & also disable my windows defender but it didn't work.

AndreaG

Hi all,

Thank you for your reports and your collaboration with our support team. They have been able to identify the issue now and are working on a fix as soon as possible.

We'll let you know here once we have more information,

~Andrea
Upwork
evgenbaranenko
Community Member

Hi!
In my profile, the button "Submit A Proposal" in some job offers does not work. Why? How can I fix this problem?

afeb7aa9
Community Member

Hello,

Is there something wrong with the "submit proposal" button? I click on it and it doens't do anything.

Thanks,

Andrei

evgenbaranenko
Community Member

In my profile, the button "Submit a Proposal" in some job offers does not work. Why? How can I fix this problem?

f0d6aa6b
Community Member

1. The 'submit' button is not working for me in chrome but its working perfect in safari browser

2. Again the 'submit' is working good in chrome as long as you click the job in news feed and job post opens up as slide popup in feed page itself & not in a separate tab (screenshot attached incase the explanation is a bit confused)

screenshot-www.upwork.com-2022.04.14-18_54_33.png

Interesting, It's not working for me in any browser.

yetkinnurullah
Community Member

The problem is solved thanks a lot.

782a9590
Community Member

I purchased over 100 upwork connect that's reflecting on my balance, but I still can't send proposals.

Hi Chuks,

Are you getting an error message when you tried to submit a proposal? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
782a9590
Community Member

Yes, I'm getting an error message, it's the same for a user with
insufficient connect for a proposal.

Hi Chuks,

Thank you for following up and clarifying. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The bug that was causing "Submit Proposal" button to be unresponsive has been addressed by our engineers over the weekend. We'll be closing this thread from further replies.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Still not working...

Hi,
I'm having the exact same problem. After re-writing my cover letter etc. 5 times I tried another browser and it's the same result. The performance on the Upwork website is generally horrible but lately it hangs more when clicking stuff, logging in etc. 

Hi Jacob,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot or video recording from your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for your reply.

I "accept interview" write my cover letter etc. and nothing happens when pressing submit proposal. I've cleared my cache, tried several different browsers, machines etc.
jacob_toxenworm_0-1650377273911.png

Here's a proposal I want to decline, it just says { "message": "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." } along with the following message. 

jacob_toxenworm_1-1650377324653.png

I have used Upwork as a client for years and was always amazed how slow and buggy the webiste was. Imagine what a  great experience I'm having accepting and declining my first job offers and neither works...

Hi Jacob,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
titon59
Community Member

Hello admin,

My Submit button has been deactivated, after being away for a while. I cannot submit proposals.

Please help

Thank you

Hi Titus,

I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with at least one of the job posts you're having difficulty saving or submitting a proposal to? This way I'll be able to take a closer look at the error and assist you accordingly.  Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths