🐈
» Forums » Support » Two accounts
Page options
611028a4
Community Member

Two accounts

Hello ! I am new freelancer on Upwork , I made first account and then second without knowing that it is against the Upwork policy , I closed my previous account not knowing that doesn't work in this case , So I need help to remove/delete my one account so I don't have to face any difficulty.

9 REPLIES 9
6eb496a4
Community Member

I suggest that you go to your profile page and there you will see settings when you take it you will see a button that says delete acvount and there you can delete your account.

I have read other reviews and they say that it doesn't work.

6eb496a4
Community Member

Well I looked into it and you can close your account by checking your profile page then press setting and then you scroll under andkeep scrolling till you see a red icon that says close my account and there you can close your account since you can't delete it.

Does doing this allow me to continue using my new account I created without any issue?

Thank you so much for your time and reply . I closed the previous one and also deleted the email linked to it cuz I didn't need it it was work email , Now I am only using one account of Upwork .

Well as far as I am concerned since you have closed the account you are free to use the new account and long as the old one is not active.

Okay!

spectralua
Community Member

You cannot use second account, it is ToS violation. Recover original one then delete all bots.

Understood! thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths