🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to complete Device Authorization
Page options
mrssheryl827
Community Member

Unable to complete Device Authorization

I have been experiencing issues with Device Authorization. I have always used the same email and phone number for my Upwork account. However for the past few months I have been unable to receive the codes sent so I can not access my account. I reached out several times to Upwork support and I have yet to receive a response. Anyone else dealing with this? What are other ways I could contact support to have this rectified?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Tesheryl,

Thank you for your message. I can see that one of our support team members has already responded to the support ticket initiated by you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Tesheryl,

Thank you for your message. I can see that one of our support team members has already responded to the support ticket initiated by you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My device authorization page keeps loading. Can you please verify what goes wrong?

Thanks.

Best regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths