🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to withdraw because of chargeback requ...
Page options
hongtaopan
Community Member

Unable to withdraw because of chargeback request

Hello.

I received the request of chargeback from Upwork support. So I am unable to withdraw.

I have enough balance in my account for chargeback.

I want to refund chargeback in short time and get paid.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hongtao,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see your response on the support ticket. You can also respond to the support ticket from the email notification sent to the registered email address. This will create a follow up support ticket. The support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
muhammadmoaz1

Hello Hongtao,

I have checked your account and it seems like you received an email from the department about chargeback please reply to the email if you want to make a chargeback payment.

Thank you!

~ Muhammad
hongtaopan
Community Member

Thanks for your reply. I already replied to email of chargeback.

But request was not handled.

Should I wait for it?

Hi Hongtao,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see your response on the support ticket. You can also respond to the support ticket from the email notification sent to the registered email address. This will create a follow up support ticket. The support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
396adb5c
Community Member

Team work makes the dream work. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths