🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Academy issue
Page options
4005c331
Community Member

Upwork Academy issue

Hello, I am starting to do the Upwork Academy and right now I am trying to go through the lessons. However, I have gone through the proposal lesson three times and the check mark is not appearing. I even did the activity and submitted a proposal and it is still not there. Is there a reason why or am I not waiting long enough when the others are appearing right after I click next lesson?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We've been looking into these reports of courses not being recorded as completed, but unfortunately we still aren't able to replicate the issue. In general, a course should be marked as complete as long as you refresh the page or move onto the next lesson. Let us know if you continue experiencing these issues and we'll have one of the agents reach out to you directly with further troubleshooting instructions.

Some of you reported issues with loading courses in the first place. That appears to be a different issue and we're investigating it separately.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
JoanneP

Hi Kristi,

I would like to confirm, is this the lesson you are trying to access? Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or check again using a different browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork
4005c331
Community Member

That is the correct one but it was the proposal section. It did finally work after four tries so not sure what was going on. I'm using Chrome. 

c1c9191c
Community Member

I had to go through some lessons twice as well to get the check mark. Double-check if you have correct answers in the test - maybe this is the reason?

juwel121
Community Member

First check if you log out there

3484570c
Community Member

Seriously, I can't finish the course, I'm stuck in 79% completion after doing the course several times, please help out.

Hello Everyone.

ref to the below image could you please advise why this is not getting done or even showing here (you have completed it)? I tried many times but useless. I don't know what is the reason.  due to this, I am unable to earn this badge. 

thank you

7303b839_0-1666594402369.png

hello, My name is Ali and I need help completing Upwork 101. When I try to watch any video in this course path, it will switch to the community page immediately. Is it like this or is it just me that has this problem? or should I complete something else?

this link is one of the problems that I have :

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-To-Upwork-101/Creating-your-profile/ta-p/1084689

thanks

Hi Ali,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am having the same issue with that page specifically and some others within the Learning Paths as well. I just see the loading graphic but it never loads.  I just switched from firefox on Mac (OS 11.4) to the most updated version of Chrome with a cleared cache/cookies and it's still not working. On some pages, nothing happens - no loader and no content.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Working-On-Upwork-101/Submitting-Proposals/ta-p/1084731

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Jen,

If you are stuck watching the rolling ellipses (...), try clicking on or around them. I've found that generally prompts the video to start. Hope that helps if you haven't already found a solution.

Hello Upwork.

I seem to be having problems on  my upwork academy course completion in general, I am always stuck in 79% in course completion, please help me out, I want to make progress. I  have completed everything on upwork 101 and 102 but some ones are not marking. Please help.

Thank you.

Hello Idowu. I have the same problem. I have completed the courses like 4 times or even more and I'm still stuck at 79%. Was yours resolved? If yes, what did you do? 

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We shared your reports with our team and they are working as fast as possible on resolving this issue. 

We would really appreciate it if you could share more information about the browser you are using here on the thread. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
jen-rich
Community Member

I'm on Mac OS 11.4 and have tried Chrome Version 107.0.5304.62 and Firefox 106.0.1. Thank you for looking into this. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We've been looking into these reports of courses not being recorded as completed, but unfortunately we still aren't able to replicate the issue. In general, a course should be marked as complete as long as you refresh the page or move onto the next lesson. Let us know if you continue experiencing these issues and we'll have one of the agents reach out to you directly with further troubleshooting instructions.

Some of you reported issues with loading courses in the first place. That appears to be a different issue and we're investigating it separately.

~ Valeria
Upwork
5d5e4349
Community Member

I have completed the Upwork 101 course about 4 times and it's still stuck at 79%. I have completed each course and I made sure I answered all the questions asked correctly. I'm currently using chrome. Please how can this be resolved?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths