🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Freelance Plus Subscription Refund Req...
Page options
Community Member

Upwork Freelance Plus Subscription Refund Request

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to request a refund for my Upwork Freelance Plus subscription. Unfortunately, due to my increasingly busy schedule, I am unable to make use of this premium service.

Given my current commitments and the limited time I can allocate to freelancing, I believe it would be more appropriate to cancel the subscription and issue a refund as soon as possible. I didn't find link to create a ticket for this.

Best Regards,
Mahnoor

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Mahnoor,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
208a6429
Community Member

Hi Mahnoor,

There's no refund on Freelancer Plus Subscription that you purchased this is your fault that you don't use this service.

LuiggiR

Hi Mahnoor,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
gagapapi
Community Member

I have a similar case. I want to cancel a recent subscription that happened today and also to request a refund. Kindly advise.

Hi Ogagaoghene,

I see you recently submitted a support ticket to the team for review. Please allow more time for them to respond to your ticket; they'll assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
gagapapi
Community Member

How long would it take because it has been over 24 hours

Ogagaoghene, I'm sorry for the delay. I've followed up with the team so that someone can contact you as soon as possible. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9ad7156a
Community Member

Hi, Mahnoor!

I want to make a refund of premium plus subscription(20$). I did not use any connection, any features that provided with that subscription.
Thanks!

Hi Daniil,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9da45fad
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I am student and not working on upwork any more. But service renewed automatically and amount deducted. Please cancel and refund as there is no connect used.

Hi Sana,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
gagapapi
Community Member

Okay thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths