🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork won't answer and flag my tickets as "s...
Page options
9e826dce
Community Member

Upwork won't answer and flag my tickets as "solved"

Hello guys. I have an issue with my account and I grow very concerned. I have been trying to get support for several days now, But I open the ticket, when I consult on "my requests" they are flagged as solved, even though my ticket was not responded and nobody acted on it. 
It is a problem with my email account, so I am very very concerned cause I could lose access to my account.

Amanda de Oliveira Spitzner
3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Amanda,

I checked on your account and it looks like the support team is marking several of your tickets as solved because you have created multiple tickets for the same concern. To keep everything in one place, our support team merges all tickets related to each other so they can assist you more efficiently. Also, when your ticket is marked as solved, that does not mean the support team is closing its doors to assist you. When you respond to the same ticket, it will reopen and direct it to the support agent assigned to it to further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
9e826dce
Community Member

I only opened the new tickets when I noticed the last one had beed flagged as "solved". The issue is that the team allegedly would get in touch on a different email account, but the email never arrives, I check the inbox and spam folder several times but no email there. And then, they say they are going to close the old ticket and open a new one on the new email (that never arrives), so I get stucked out without a possibility to actually solve.

9e826dce
Community Member

After several days, now I got a proper answer to my ticket, informing they are having issues with old accounts and they don't have yet a way to recover those email addresses. Or even create new accounts with emails that were once used. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths