🐈
» Forums » Support » Useless Credits Upwork - Claim Process Reward...
Page options
worldcitizen
Community Member

Useless Credits Upwork - Claim Process Rewards Vendor with Fraud - Costs me Money - Final Straw

I have a 'General Credit' transferred to me from Upwork and it is sitting now 3 days in my account USELESS.  Literally I have been trying to pay my vendor who replaced a lying vendor who basically ripped me off and Upwork opted to 'Credit' me instead of do what was needed, rule in favor of the Truth/me since the work contracted was provably less than 50% completed.  Had to hire someone else and the delay now is running 10 day plus and I still do not have my personal website up and useless 'Credit' in my account.  It is not in escrow, it is just there, and I see no way to pay my vendor who awaits his payment.  Upwork is not reachable, even in the claim process, definite last straw for me, not sure when I will be able to pay my guy, beyond my patience at this point but if the "community" can give me an answer that Upwork pathetically cannot, so be it.  How do I use this currently useless 'General Credit' (see screenshot)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Ken,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and saw that a mediation was held and a decision has been made already. You may follow up on your ticket here to get in touch with the agent assigned to assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths