I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

260 REPLIES 260

Hi Etiendem,

Please try resending the verification email now and let me know if you don`t receive it again, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

it says I have reached my maximum number of attempts

Hi Etiendem,

I checked your account and was not able to find any issues. Please log out and log in again or use another browser to resend the verification email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you so much I did succeed, thanks for the assistance.

Hi,
I hope you will be happy.
I am facing problem by verifying email. My e-mail is ashfaqahmad@gmail.com
Please solved my issue.
Thanks

Hi Ashfaq,

We apologize if this has been an inconvenience. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

I am having the same issue. I never received the email. 

cmb3333
Community Member

I have tried to verify my email multiple times, however I still have not received anything. My email address was entered correctly, and I have checked all folders. 

810c4106
Community Member

Same here!

Hi Cynthia and Colleen,

Sorry to hear that you are not receiving the verification email. I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you further via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Ines and Shawn,

Sorry to hear that you are not receiving the verification email. I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you further via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, i am unable to receive verificaiton email for some reason. 

Hi Hatem,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I’ve got the same problem, can’t find verification message absolutely anywhere on my email, have resent it already many times
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sam, 

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am not receiving any email confirmation as well. Tried resending the confirmation so many times but still I did not receive any confirmation.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mark,

Please try resending the verification email now and checking your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I actually did that. checked all mails. junked. spam folder. still not
receiving the confirmation email

Hi Mark,

Just to clarify, did you tried resending the email again? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes. a couple of times. until i reached the maximum. that prompts me to
resend after an hour

Thank you for the follow up Mark,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your email.

Update:
Mark please check your folders now as our team has sent you the verification email and it was successful from our end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goram,

I'm having the same problem. I have sent the verification email many times and checked my spam folder and nothings is in there.

Can you please help me solve this issue.

thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justi, 

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to verify your email address already. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have tried countless time to change my email from my personal email to my bussiness email. The verificaton email would never arrive. I then deleted the profile associated with my personal email and then started a new profile with my business email with hopes i would finally recieve the verification email. I have checked every folder in my Gsuite email account and still have not found anything. 

Please help!

Hey, we have the same problem. We've tried to get the initial verification email sent about 10 times, and never get the email.

We know our email is working; need a workaround for this.

Our login email is:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thx

Darla

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your email verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have the same problem, that's really annoying. I have Zoho mail, and I receive mails normally, but Upwork ZERO. I tried many times to resend emails, nothing then I get blocked for trying too many times.

Then logged in I want to report the issue but impossible, the system gives me an error.

Thanks for helping,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexis,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you’ve entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren’t being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue. I have sent the verification email several times. I have even changed to a different email address. Still it doesn't work. I checked my SPAM folder - it is empty. 
I also checked that I can receive other emails sent to this address.

What can I do?

Greetings, Manfred

Hi Manfred and Rehnum,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, Goran.

I am facing the same problem. Any chance you (or frankly, anyone who can help) could look into it for me?

Cheers.

Hi Tayo,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am not receiving any verification email either.

Can somebody help
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adel,

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to verify your email address. Could you please confirm if you need any further assistance with creating your account?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello

Great thanks for your assistance,

Yes I managed to work it out

Thank you

I am having the same problem.  Even to get help, you are required to verify your email first, but THAT IS the problem.  Have checked spam, bulk mail, etc. folders.  Not there, either. 

i have completed my identity verification process but have not receive any mail from upwork.

Hi Muhammad,

Feel free to continue sending proposals as your verification is completed. If you experience any problems on your end, you can reach out to us (Moderators) at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I did not receive any verification email, even after re-sending a million times. Could someone please help me here.

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Srishti, 

Could you please check if you already received the verification email?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths