🐈
» Forums » Support » Withdrawing Funds (HELP!)
Page options
davesantamaria
Community Member

Withdrawing Funds (HELP!)

Hello just want some help outhere! I withdraw my funds last Friday and usually it takes only 10 minutes for it to reflect into my local bank account. My concern now is that it didn't reflect up 'til now. Is it successfully transfered on your end Upwork??? Cause I already received an email stating that "Payment has been processed" and after receiving such email usually the funds will reflect on my bank approx. 10 mins. Thank you for your assistance! Badly needed an answer here for my peace of mind.

Sincerely,

Dave S.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Dave,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. While you are used to receiving your funds sooner but please note that your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies.

Payoneer availability, features, and fees vary by country, and Payoneer may place additional restrictions on your account (especially in certain countries), so check with them for current information. If you recently applied for a Payoneer Debit MasterCard, it can take up to 25 business days to receive it. You can contact Payoneer to expedite the process with an added fee.

You may check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths