🐈
» Forums » Support » "Hire the best Video Editors" - Upwork Webpag...
Page options
adams_colin
Community Member

"Hire the best Video Editors" - Upwork Webpage - How to get listed on this?

https://www.upwork.com/hire/video-editors/

I am wondering why I am not on this page, I have been on Upwork as a Video Editor since 2017.
I have been "Top Rated Plus" and "5-Star" with a "100% Job Success Score" for years.
I have also "Boosted" my profile and have "Available Now" selected.

What do I need to do to get listed by Upwork on that page?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Colin, 

Profiles selected and shown on the page is based on an algorithm, and it decides how to rank profiles. Our team is unable to share more details about how this works. And we also cannot manually add or remove users to this page to avoid unfair competition to other freelancers in this category. 

There are plenty of freelancers in your category and only 27 freelancers are featured on this page. So, I would definitely suggest maintaining your good standing on Upwork and continuously provide excellent results to clients in order to be featured in the future.

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Colin, 

Profiles selected and shown on the page is based on an algorithm, and it decides how to rank profiles. Our team is unable to share more details about how this works. And we also cannot manually add or remove users to this page to avoid unfair competition to other freelancers in this category. 

There are plenty of freelancers in your category and only 27 freelancers are featured on this page. So, I would definitely suggest maintaining your good standing on Upwork and continuously provide excellent results to clients in order to be featured in the future.

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths