🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Unable to upload portfolio and preview pr...
Page options
zoaiaaliasif
Community Member

"go to preview" button is not work (need to publish portfolio)

I am trying to add my recent project to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Zoaia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. You may want to check this post for more information about all the required info for adding portfolios. Could you please double-check if you added all the required fields?

If the issue persists please let us know and share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

Edited to add information. 

When adding a Portfolio please double check if you added information to all required fields. 

Required fields.

egaruth_0-1698136137965.png

"Case study" type.

egaruth_1-1698136137879.png

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

135 REPLIES 135
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Opeyemi, Contact, and Arnab,

We saw your posts in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page once your reports are thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4042061d
Community Member

Stop just posting the same nonsen and please fix the issue. Your work arounds do not work.

Hi this issues seems to still be there. I have read your links above and I have all the requirements for my case study, yet still the button is greyed out to preview.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Paul,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,
Iam trying to publish a portfolio, after uploading my images and writing my project description, i can't press the button "go to preview" (it's grey and doesn't work).

I am also facing the same problem of not being able to use the Preview Button ( greyed out) after having filled in all the details using the Case SDtudy template.

About going through the posts here, after multiple tries before that, the steps that I have taken are as follows:
1. Cleared the browser cache. I am using a Chrome Browser with Windows 10 OS. Did not help the cause
2. Have  changed my browser from Chrome to Firefox, but that has not yielded any results

Need some urgent help here.

Dear Upwork Support,

I am new to Upwork, but a veteran in terms of being customer-centric in my approach, having worked at various senior levels for over 25 years. I see that the problem I have highlighted here is a recurring problem plaguing several other members, but there does not seem a solution available for the same. And this defeats the whole purpose of being ready and available with my profile in front of prospective clients, in a time compressed world.

I just hope that there is a solution just around the corner and you will give us the good news of a successful resolution by the end of the day. Looking forward in anticipation.

Cheers
Arnab

im having the same problem

Hello,

I am trying to publish a portfolio, after uploading my images and writing my project description, i can't press the button "go to preview" (it's grey and doesn't work).

That did not work. I am trying to add portfolio projects and when I get to "add details" the next step is "preview" but the button is grayed out. Please help.

Can someone reach out to me too? I am also having this issue.

I see that several community members have reported that the "go to preview" button doesn't work when uploading a project portfolio. However, I'm not seeing a solution. I have cleared cache, tried a different browser, worked on a different computer and still not luck. I have reentered the information several times, making sure that all of the required fields are completed. And still no luck. I would like to complete my profile as quickly as possible. Can you please assist?

Hi Ultimo,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

• Hello everyone! my name is Nousheen Sajid, and I am new on upwork. I can do  content writing, article writing, copy writing, script writing, logo designing,  pictures and videos editing, banner designing invitation designing, and also social media posts.  Actually, I am a beginner, and I could not find any job on any plat form. I joined upwork. Kindly guide me to the right way of earning on upwork. I will be very thankful.

My "Go to Preview" on my portfolio is greyed out

I am also facing the same issue

I have tried to add my projects to my portfolio a couple of times and it's not working at all. I made sure to fill in all the required fields and even refreshed the page a couple of times. What else can I do?

Preview Button doesn't work when I want to Publish my portfolio, after description, uploads, etc. It's grey and I can't press it.

Please Help 

Hi! I wanted to publish my portfolio but the preview button doesn't work unfortunately. Could you please help?

Hello Vera,

I think you need to add up the rest of the information as required before your preview button can pop-up

Key areas to note are:

Project description

Video's

Files (Gallery)

Kindly check and fill up those spaces and hopefully it will work but if it doesnt work kindly revert so i can help you the best way i can. 

Have a great day. 

Hi Vera, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. As Felix mentioned could you please double-check if you added all required information? If the Go to Preview button is disabled it may be due to missing information in required fields. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vera,

ou may want to check this post for more information about all the required info for adding portfolios. Could you please double-check if you added all the required fields?

If the issue persists please let us know and share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

When adding a Portfolio please double check if you added information to all required fields. 

Please check the following screenshots for the required fields:

759e32fa_0-1701787162526.png

"Case study" type.

759e32fa_1-1701787162704.png

~ AJ
Upwork

I have seen this is Not the first complaint.

I have tried clearing cookies, changed browser, thought of quitting as well and tried uploading pictures, files etc

Is there a serious solution? 

Disable chrome extensions and see if it works

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Junaid,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here in the Community. Our engineers have made improvements to the Portfolio section to make it more clear what fields are required. 

The changes that were implemented include:

• Adding asterisks to required fields and a message on the file inputs to let freelancers know that those are required. Any required fields must be attended to in order for the preview button to work.
  • Also, when it comes to a "Case study" type of portfolio there are two fields that have to have at least one file uploaded or a video link needs to be provided.

Screenshots for reference.

Required fields.

812dd08c_0-1700513774854.png

"Case study" type.

812dd08c_1-1700513774781.png

We appreciate your patience. Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths