Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge failed from my debit card

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 29

Hi Sebastian,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Livy V Member Since: Feb 28, 2020
22 of 29

Hello, I am having this issue as well with my debit card with 'charge failed' even if I still have amount on that bank accoount. Can Upwork please help me on this?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
23 of 29

Hi Livy,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Additional note: Livy, could you please confirm if you have another client account because our team checked this account that used in the community, but there is no record of any attempt to add a billing method. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Aleksandra M Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
24 of 29

Hi. I successfully added a credit card to my billing method but when I tried to pay escrow when hiring, it said “You don't have a valid billing method on file..”. So when I tried to input card info again, it said “You already have this payment method on file..”. And in the billing method, it says “Charge failed”. Can you please look into the matter for me?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
25 of 29

Hi Aleksandra,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the problem you are experiencing and one of our team members already followed up recently. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Glyncel Joy A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
26 of 29
Hi! I have the same issue. I successfully added a debit card to my billing method but when I tried to pay escrow when hiring, it said “You don't have vaild billing method on file..”. So when I tried to input card info again, it said “You already have this payment method on file..”. And in billing method, it says “Charge failed”. Can you please look into the matter for me? Thanks!
Highlighted
27 of 29

Hi Glyncel,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information. Feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Glyncel Joy A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
28 of 29
Is it the Paypal-related request? If so, no one has replied to my follow-up yet. If someone can assist me right now, it would be wonderful! My freelancer has been waiting for quite some time already. Thanks much!
Highlighted
29 of 29

Hi Glyncel,

I understand the urgency with this and rest assured our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS