🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » How can I get job from client
Page options
9f09c876
Community Member

How can I get job from client

Hello 

I am tenthbend...

I joined to Upwork 1 year ago  but I have not found a job yet. How can I get job from it. 

I do 3d design 

interior

exterior

3d modeling

renderings

please tell me what are the tips to get job from client 

thank you.....

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aae94ccd
Community Member

Hello Tenth,

Not getting jobs after about a year is quite discouraging.  I tried to view your Upwork profile but your "profile is not public"

This could have been because you were not active for some period of time. I suggest you start by working on getting your profile "public" so it can be viewed by people. Contact the Support Team and try to get your profile public. 

When you get this resolved, we can have access to view your profile. Some experts here would be able to tell you some modifications you should do to get your first client.

Best regards,

Sam

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ Avery
Upwork
ag112238
Community Member

Hi Tenth, I would like to share with you how I got my first job. Hope it helps! 

I kept updating my profile with the work I've done, at the time I charged extremely little to get hands-on experience with the platform and get reviewers. So I kept optimizing my profile & portfolio until I got a successful invitation that is a suitable job. 

Later on, I started applying for jobs and I learned best practices for writing a proposal from online tutorials of fellow freelancers. For me, it is very important that I am genuinely interested in the job and I write my proposal accordingly showcasing what previous work I did that is similar and/or how will I approach this particular project. I ask questions if needed and I don't use technical field terms if the client's background isn't related to my field.

Best of luck! 

thank you very much bother

aae94ccd
Community Member

Hello Tenth,

Not getting jobs after about a year is quite discouraging.  I tried to view your Upwork profile but your "profile is not public"

This could have been because you were not active for some period of time. I suggest you start by working on getting your profile "public" so it can be viewed by people. Contact the Support Team and try to get your profile public. 

When you get this resolved, we can have access to view your profile. Some experts here would be able to tell you some modifications you should do to get your first client.

Best regards,

Sam

thank you very much bother