cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change my country of residence

Mahdi P Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
341 of 820
Hi, I have the same problem in the profile creation step. I am living in Turkey, but the field shows the United States and I can't change it.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
342 of 820

Hi Mahdi,

I have updated your country to Turkey. Please complete your profile and submit it for review when you're done. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Alhasan D Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
343 of 820

Hi everyone Smiley Very Happy
Sorry to bother you, but I'm new here at this platform. I'm creating my account and I live in Germany, Leipzig But for some reason I can't change my country as it apperes to be United State and it's locked and I'm unable to change it.
I would be really grateful if someone could help me or know anything about it.
Thanks in advance.

Alhasan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
344 of 820

Hi Alhasan,

I've updated your country to Germany. Please complete your profile and submit it for review. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Misha R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
345 of 820

Hello! My country too seems to be stuck on United States of America while being a foreigner living in China. Can you help me out?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
346 of 820

Hi Misha,

We have updated it from our end to China. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nirja B Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
347 of 820
Hello,
I, for some reason am unable to select my country. It is showing United States and there is no option to change it. I can't complete my profile due to this. It will be great if someone can help me with this problem.
348 of 820

Hi Nirja,

Please confirm which country you are located in, the one you would like to have on your profile so that we can further assist you, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nirja B Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
349 of 820
I would like my country to be India. Thank you.
350 of 820

Hi Nirja,

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS