cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Address Change

joeeditbureau
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1531 of 3,963

Hi there, just wanting to report the same issue as the previous posters - I live in Australia, but tried to set up an account while travelling in the UK. I'm now trying to switch my country to Australia, but it's stuck on 'UK' - please could you help me switch it?

Thanks,

Joe

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1532 of 3,963

Hi Joseph, 

I've updated your country from UK to Australia as requested. Please update your address in your settings page with your new address. 

~ Avery
Upwork
joeeditbureau
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1533 of 3,963
Thanks so much!
81ac8011
Balbir S Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
1534 of 3,963

Unable to complete the Location - Address informtaion because the 'Country' option is greyed out/defaulting to the US. I am based out of Mexico. I see it's a common problem going by this thread, so I figured I'd just enter my non-US address, leaving the country incorrect until someone at Upwork can assist with editing it, but it does not allow /recognize any non-US Street address either, so can't seem to fill anything up. Assistance appreciated

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1535 of 3,963

Hi Balbir, 

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kianathewriter
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1536 of 3,963
Hi there,

Please change it to the - UK, England
City:- London.

Please advise me how soon it will be done?

Thanks.
Kiana
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1537 of 3,963

Hi Kiana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your request to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mycodexpert
Bhavesh K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1538 of 3,963

Hi, 

I am trying to change the Country to India as thats my home location. I am getting US as default and can not change it.

Please advise.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1539 of 3,963

Hi Bhavesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ortegaleo
Leo O Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1540 of 3,963

Hello Upwork community.

I am in the process of creating my Upwork account. I am from the United States but am living in Germany at the moment. When creating my account, I set my location to the USA but I am now in the page where I need to recieve a verification code sent to a US phone number (as I am currently living in Germany, I do not have a US phone number) There seems to be no simple way for me to change my country to Germany as the location is already locked to the USA, and I can't seem to go back and change the country as well. Is there anything I can do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS