cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Tilde S Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
1 of 273

I signed up for Upwork while I was travelling but didn't finish my profile. My country is set to Serbia but I now live in the US. Every time I try to access the account settings page to edit location it just redirects me to the "create profile" page. How am I meant to change my country before submitting my profile for review?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 273

Hi Tilde,

Your country has been changed and you should be able to proceed with completing your profile, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Mona S Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
3 of 273

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as Anguilla and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it ot United States but I cannot do it so I just have to submit the appplication with Anguilla as my country. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Community Guru
4 of 273

Hi Mona,

Your country has been updated, please also update your address information in your Contact Information settings. Thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Adrian Stefan G Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
5 of 273

I am unable to change the country of residence to Romania from United States in my profile creation.

Community Guru
6 of 273

Hi Adrian,

I can confirm that your country location has been successfully changed to reflect Romania.

~Nina
Untitled
Viktoria V Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
7 of 273

I have the same issue too. I can not change my country from US to Hungary

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 273

Hi Viktoria,

Your country is now set to Hungary. You may now with continue your profile and submit it for review. Thanks!

Joanne
Shira D Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
9 of 273

In creating my profile, I cannot input an address other than one in the USA. I would like my country to be Israel, where I am located. Please advise.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 273

Hi Shira,

I've just updated your country to Israel, feel free to fill in the rest of your address by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS