🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » did not receive connects after interview
Page options
e15bb229
Community Member

Did not receive Connects after interview

i Should Get 10 Connects After Winning an interview and Replying to it , well i didn't Get any Connects ?  does it take time or there is some kind of mistake ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

922 REPLIES 922
monicaguido
Community Member

I have not received connects for my last interviews

Hi Monica,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
mdshahjalal820
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I was hired but did not get 10 connect yet

You don't get 10 free connects for responding to invitations; only when you send proposals (without being invited first). 

I was not invited.

Looking forward to getting answer fro a moderator

umar2193
Community Member

I am not receiving connect after interview it was working before few days. Yesterday i got 2 interview on 12-SEP-2022

and hired also but didn't recieved connects

73535ac2
Community Member

Hi, I have placed a proposal and got an interview with the client, responded to the interview, and no bonus connects added
The interview and resoponse  date is Tue Sep. 06
Thanks

saad-jamal
Community Member

Hi,

I secured a job interview today but was not awarded the 10 connects 

Can you please check

Thank You

Regards

Saad Jamal

Hi Saad,

Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the rest of the Connects to be awarded to your account. If after 48 hours, you don't receive an additional Seven Connects, please let us know.

~ Arjay
Upwork
73535ac2
Community Member

Hi, I have placed a proposal and got an interview with the client, responded to the interview, and no bonus connects added
The interview and resoponse  date is Tue Sep. 06
Thanks

Hi Osama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Did an interview but the free connects are not yet given. 

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Didnt get connects for my last interview 

Hi Duncan,

I have checked your account and it looks like you received a direct offer from a client. Please note that responding to direct offers and invitations to apply to jobs from clients does not qualify for free Connects. You may check this help article for more details. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Okay the client didn’t  interview, was selected and immediate offer was made but i had applied for the task.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Duncan, 

I would like to reconfirm Arjay's response. Since you were immediately offered a contract, and no interview transpired, this doesn't qualify you to win interview Connects. To win Connects, the following must happen: 

1. Submit a proposal for a job.
  2. Win an interview with a client.
  3. Respond and win a bonus!

You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Okay, this explains precisely. I think i am now able to get the concept. Thanks

00eb4517
Community Member

Hello, I hope you're doing well. I interviewed three times in the previous two days. But I didn't get free interview connects. Why?

Hi Robi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

~ AJ
Upwork
00eb4517
Community Member

But in my case, I received interviews after submitting proposals and with other candidates too. But I also didn't receive connects. Why?

Hi Robi,

We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. For more information, please see this Product Update

~Andrea
Upwork
3db72eb5
Community Member

I have not received my connects on responding to interviews. Do I have to raise a Ticket? 

Hi Maaz,

If the interview is eligible please allow 48 hours for the Connects to show on your account. If more time has passed, please let us know which job post/proposal you're referring to so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
3db72eb5
Community Member

It was this job. I even got hired and by the client then ended the contract but still, I have not got any connects. I am sharing snapshots as well.

3db72eb5_0-1663348627849.png

3db72eb5_1-1663348760042.png

Hi Maaz,

As per the help article I shared with you above, direct offers are not eligible for free Connects. This means that when the client sends you an offer right away without messaging you first, it does not count as an interview.

~Andrea
Upwork
3db72eb5
Community Member

Oh. All right. I did not know that.

Thanks, Andrea.

3a4a03c9
Community Member

Hey I have gotten interviews and responded for this jobs but I still didn't get the connect rewards.

Can you check it please?

Hi Elyas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and it looks like the two are not qualified to receive free Connects as you already received 50 Connects seven days prior. Please know that you can only earn up to 50 Connects every seven days.

Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie for clearing that out.

9a91be94
Community Member

Two days ago, I'd interviewed for 2 jobs. But, I didn't received the 20 connects for these jobs.

Hi Prathamesh,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24-48 hours for the Connects to be credited to your Upwork account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, I still haven't received the connects to my upwork account. Kindly look into this issue and update.

Thanks,

Prathamesh C.

I'm not getting connects after job interviews at all. Currently, I'd interviewed for 2 jobs but still, I haven't received the connects for those jobs. How will I apply to new jobs then? I'm out of connects now. I even had to purchase some connects because of this. Kindly look into this issue carefully.

Upwork changed their policy so they are no longer giving free connects for all interviews, so yes, you will need to buy connects. 

That is a good update I think this should help in descreasing the number of fake posts. I am glad people who have been tricking the system won't be able to do that anymore.

Here is a link to learn more about this update:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Product-Updates/Connects-for-Interviews-Won/ba-p/1147321

Hi Prathamesh,

Please note that we are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ea3c95ff
Community Member

Hello Upwork team,

please I submitted a proposal and got 2 interviewed Previous week  but I didn't receive any free connects till now. Could someone please help out with this?

Thank you.

Hi Zafar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

As a gentle reminder, please also refrain from spamming the forum as it is against our Community Guidelines. Rest assured that we see your posts and we will respond to you in the order that we received them.

~ AJ
Upwork
0df04154
Community Member

2 days ago i submit a proposal and the client interviewed me and I won the job but I still not receiving the connects. instead, yesterday another client interview me and also I win the job and I just received the connect. but still not receiving the connect of the first job.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members